#Food

He that eateth my noodle

Published May 28th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

image

I wanted to share a picture of this FSM cupcake my sister gave to me. "He that eateth my noodle, and drinketh my marinara, dwelleth in me, and I in him."

-Joe

30 Responses to “He that eateth my noodle”

1 2 3
  1. Fiona says:

aww he’s too cute to eat!

2. lolhoofd says:

To eat or not to eat?

3. that1guy says:

What is the meatball made out of?

• Big Guy says:

Tofu

• Omnipotent Zombie says:

It looks to be brownie with sweet topping.

• Joe says:

The meatball was a chocolate truffle, and delicious. :)

4. Keith says:

Adorable!

5. Big Guy says:

looking for salvation is all the wrong places..

this belongs in the toilet not on a plate…

• TiltedHorizon says:

There is no plate in that picture. Must be a faith thing…..

• TerryDarc says:

All things will come to pass and you will get your wish. In the end, so to speak.

6. Big Guy says:

[link to http://www.thegospel.com

Choose the March 10, 2010 video to hear this prediction.

The statement that Bildeburg Head, Lord Rothschild of London, and Former U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger have tapped Obama to be the first to head up the New World Order comes about two-thirds of the way through the video program for which the link is provided above.

Van Impe also says that two particular men of God (listed below) claimed to know who the religious figure was who bible prophecy says will accompany the Leader of the New World Order in his rise to global power.

These two men of God were:

Catholic Archbishop Fulton Sheen of Boston who was the USA’s first televangelist and had a TV program called “The Catholic Hour”. (now deceased)

Father Malachi Brendan Martin, Ph.D. of New York City (now deceased) was an eminent theologian, Catholic priest, exorcist for 30 years, writer on the Catholic Church, and professor at the Vatican’s Pontifical Biblical Institute. Martin spoke ten languages, held three doctorates, and was the author of sixteen books covering religious and geopolitical topics which were published in eight languages.

The religious leader that rises along side the Leader of the New World Order and institites a One World Religion will be a Jesuit Catholic who is close to the Vatican and “apeaks as a dragon” (i.e. is compromised by satanism).

See link below about the Vatican and Satanism:

Malachi Martin
    and the “Enemy Within”

Satanic Plots and the Fall of the Catholic Church

Martin alleged that there are evil cabals within the Vatican. He accused the Vatican of being infiltrated by satanists.

• Ganesh says:

That was a dislike, pressed like by mistake

7. Ganesh says:

Sweet god! God not only provides for your food, he also provides you dessert, his shiny meatball graces and becomes a chocolte truffle, ah! Miracle miracle

8. Big Guy says:

I HATE JESUS!!! FUCK JESUS!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! I’M GAY AND I LOVE SUCK MASSIVE COCK ALL DAY

• ray says:

Hey now,
      This is a family show.
      So we have a troll with a lot of time on its hands. It is not going away. We have had great fun with it. All the many faceted Big Guys’ posts have been REALLY clever and great fun for me to read. I request we keep it fun and clever.

• TiltedHorizon says:

I am not sure this is one of our regular ‘Big Guys’. All the clones so far have used high brow toilet humor to bring purpose and likeability the the name. This one was simply pointless, almost as if a actual troll took aim on Biggy. I am glad to see it was voted down.

• Big Guy says:

That was an unaurhorized Big Guy clone at work at 12:12 pm. The Google Police will track him down and make him sorry he posted. No one messes with the Real Big Guy or one of my Real Clones, not on this form.

1 2 3