282021 Views

Hanging Basket or Sighting

Published May 25th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

hanging-plant-sighting

Lo, for His Noodliness has deigned to show His Appendages to me in the form of an old hanging basket in my garden.

To some, this may simply be a hanging basket filled with a dead plant that I, as a crap gardener, just couldn’t be bothered to get round to removing and planting up with something pretty for the summer. But no, to the eye of the true believer, the message is clear… It shows that in death, His Noodliness is there, with His Appendages waiting to lift us, the true believers, up to the bosom of His meatballs, where we can rest content in the floating warmth of his pasta sauce forever. What a way to go!

May we all be touched by His Noodly Appendages.

Cheers! Helen s

23 Responses to “Hanging Basket or Sighting”

1. lolhoofd says:

seems our noodlyness is protecting the house and its inhabitants

Ramen

2. Randy says:

The evidence of His Noodlyness just keeps increasing. I can’t imagine what possible reason the nay-sayers could give to counter this irrefutable proof.

3. helen s says:

Truly, I have been blessed by such a clear and awesome sighting of His Noodliness in my garden.

• stylusmobilus says:

You have Helen, indeed! Blessed are you among women!

May Sauce Be With You!

4. Matiir says:

His noddliness works in mysterious ways!

• Brennana says:

Yes, but wise

5. Big Guy says:

looks like my hair when I wake up…
    FYI pastafarians
    @ Big Guy impostor: May 25, 2011 at 5:57 PM posted in You sicken me. “Yes, we make a great comedy act. Thank you for playing straight man. Show us that 140 IQ at work!”

Your mining a dangerous game implying you work with me imposter. You’ve revealed yourself as a coward & more now get ready to face the music…

• Captain Sofia says:

Pardon me for asking, but why are you bothering to post a snarky comment *here* in response to what someone said on another thread? It’s rather rude. If you have something to say regarding comments made on the “You Sicken Me” thread, you should make them there. All you’re doing here is stroking your e-peen, and I think we’re all tired of it.

Captain Sofia,
      Lurking Pastafarian

• Big Guy says:

Doesn’t it bother you that Big Guy’s identity was allowed to be taken with impunity?

• Big Guy says:

I tried to call the Google Police, but they brushed me off, insisting that I first need to have an identity before it could be taken. I told them, I copy & paste, therefore I am. They are still laughing their blasphemous chide laughter.

Anyways, joke time….

A furious tailgating woman is honking her horn, screaming in frustration, at the man one car ahead who stopped on a yellow light to give a cross-walking pedestrian the right of way.

As she was still in mid-rant, she heard a tap on her window and looked up into the face of a very serious police officer. The officer ordered her to exit her car with her hands up.

He took her to the police station where she was searched, fingerprinted, photographed, and placed in a holding cell.

After a couple of hours, a policeman approached the cell and opened the door. She was escorted back to the booking desk where the arresting officer was waiting with her personal effects.

He said, ”I’m very sorry for this mistake. You see, I pulled up behind your car while you were blowing your horn, flipping off the guy in front of you and cussing a blue streak at him. I noticed the ‘What Would Jesus Do’ bumper sticker, the’Choose Life’ license plate holder, the ‘Follow Me to Sunday-School’ bumper sticker, and the chrome-plated Christian fish emblem on the trunk, so naturally… I assumed you had stolen the car.”

6. Big Guy says:

bad impostor with worse jokes

fyi you can open a case file on line with Google…

catch 22 & double jeopardy = popularizing me

• Big Guy says:

I know, I the real Big Man, will forever be remembered for my compulsive wanking and propensity for doing things with men’s bottoms. Crap, I just raptured myself….. again. I am so sending you the bill, it may be sticky when you get it because it was the only paper at my disposal, just grab it (damn it!) by the ends (crap) I mean corners.

7. Big Guy says:

You’re all a bunch of imposters; I’m Big Guy, and so’s my wife.

• Big Guy says:

Actually, i dont have a wife. I am “married” to my church. That’s why i’m always wanking. Here’s that limerick again in case you missed it on the other thread:

Big Guy, with one-forty eye-cue,
      You’ve posted quite more than a few,
      You’re a persistent troll,
      And a pompous A-hole
      Lardy, what would we do without you?

Written by some heathen pastafarian mofo who is cowardly and profane. Either God or the Google Police will get you. You wouldn’t be able to punch your way out of a wet paper bag, much less a dry one. Stop lurking in the dark corners of this website…come out and fight like a man, you noodle nut.

Bin Laden, aka the FSM, is dead. Shot in the bung hole and…..ooooo, wank wank wank, i shouldn’t use such provocative expressiions.

Google, Google, Goggle, Giggle. i’d better take one of the yellow capsules before i try to post again. Obviously i’m wining!

8. Big Guy says:

If you bring my wife into it again I’ll hunt you down and set you free…

Bobby H. aka atheist science geek HAS NO BUSINESS SUBVERTING GOD IN OUR SCHOOLS
    keep it to yourself Bobby & stop challenging God in our streets we don’t want to hear your nonsense. This site & it’s few followers is your evidence… As you are acutely aware of I’ve been posting here for some time and all I’m reading is the same “we hate God chide and you and your God are stupid”., These childish catfish are bottom feeders lacking intelligence & integrity although they‘ve made me very popular. Come clean and reveal what you would do if you your wife or child were deathly ill. Who would you turn to Bobby Henderson, a bowl of pasta?

FSM aka bin Laden is dead and buried at sea…

• Brennana says:

Big Guy we went over this.

1. FSM made ur god
      2. Our gods a shapeshifter, ur’s isnt
      3. Our god is all powerful, ur’s isnt, hes ur imagination
      4. we dont care wat u say, fuk off
      For all those who hate the REAL Big Guy,
      -Brennana

• Brian Fritzen says:

I sincerely hope that you are acutely aware that threats (regardless of forum) do not fall under the “Freedom of Speech” Amendment. And, considering everything you have ever posted here can be traced back to the computer you are typing on, well, a quick call to the proper authorities will place you in a very dark place. Just don’t drop the soap.