FSM Spotted at Maker Faire

Published May 26th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

image

The FSM watching over Maker Faire (found on cnet)

10 Responses to “FSM Spotted at Maker Faire”

1. stylusmobilus says:

Blessed are those who attended this event, for surely they have been Touched by His Noodly Appendages!

2. Keith says:

I love the little FSM spawns hanging on the partition. Unlike the bits of the “true” cross and the Jesus foreskins we know that every FSM that appears is a true part of His noodliness.

3. TimmyAnn says:

I love that the sign says they’re tree toppers. It’s nice that Pastafarians can get on the whole December tree decorating thing!

• Brian Fritzen says:

It is quite clearly proclaimed in the Open Letter to the Kansas School Board that the FSM (PBUH) invented trees, ergo, topping them with His noodlyness is the proper thing to do.

And, since X-Mas Trees predate that Jewish Zombie on a stick, the FSM should center stage in this grand tradition.

4. Randy says:

I really need to get me one of those!

5. Big Guy says:

Vos infirmus fuckers have haud sand quod Keith vos have futurus ut hilaris ut dies est porro.
    Vestri references ut Gog ut a desolo quod zombie mos animadverto vos exuro in abyssus EGO fides.
    Vado fuck vestri selves

• lolhoofd says:

ur switching over to latin to insult us?
      try not to copy past that, u make erors then

Ramen

• TimmyAnn says:

See, this is the confusion caused by the fact that there are two different people called “Big Guy” on here. I think this might be the parody one trying to be humorous…or not. Seriously, I am amazed the web site lets two people use the same name.

• Keith says:

I wouldn’t know personally. I stopped reading his/her/its inane rubbish ages ago.

• Big Guy says:

Again, note my revealed brilliance in using Latin to insult you atheistic pastafarians. I am, of coarse, multilingual. For example: “Man muss das Eisen schmieden, solange es heiss ist.” What is the significance of that, you ask? None, like the rest of my posts.