Awkward Billboard is Awkward

Published May 22nd, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

Billboard placed in Greensboro, North Carolina after Rapture fails to show.

Does anyone know the story on this billboard? It almost looks like a moderate Christian group mocking the Rapture sect for their extreme views.

What I am wondering is this: when the world did not end, did it cause anyone to become more rational? Or will the Doomsdayers become stronger believers (as sometimes happens in cults) – and more importantly, do moderate Christians feel their interpretation of the bible has been validated?

197 Responses to “Awkward Billboard is Awkward”

1. Big Guy says:

A LIMERICK FOR BIG GUY

Big Guy, with one-forty eye-cue,
    You’ve posted quite more than a few,
    You’re a persistent troll,
    And a pompous A-Hole
    Lardy, what would we do without you?

• Big Guy says:

Another post at 8:52 am by the imposter. I know you would all like to be me, but there’s only one original Big Guy. i’m God’s chosen messenger of doom. i bring joyous tidings of eternal hell and damnation. Forget your pastafarian beer volcano in paradise. The only volcano you will see in the afterlife is one that belches fire and brimstone. i’ve won a huge Victory here against the forces of darkness that you represent. Google, Google, Giggle…Bwah-Hahahahaha. Could i please have a padded cell with a view? One where i can wank quietly while counting my beads.

• Brian Fritzen says:

I think this makes a brilliant point about Big Guy. He has One IQ and it is Forty. Half of what it takes to be mentally retarded. Way to go Gib Yug!

2. Pastafreemason says:

I have given up working out which Big Guy is real, and which ones are satires….Infact I am thinking that Big Guy has left the forums and its just the fake ones left….

• Google Police says:

I can assure you the real Big Guy is still posting. I know it’s him because, as a Google police officer, I am authorized to see him posting live through his web cam.

He is big, indeed.

(I must not use the term “fat” because that would be Googlitically incorrect.)

• Brian Fritzen says:

Big refers to his muffin top. I sincerely doubt it deals with his penis.

3. Big Guy says:

This is great I’ve managed to high jack this site almost single handedly

Impostors you must ask yourselves is the cart pulling this horse?

• Bigslicka says:

Are you sure you wanna use the term “high jack” after referring to His Noodlyness as Bin Laden? I think not.

• Big Guy says:

Hmmm… Considering what I am best known for perhaps I should not have used “single handedly” and “pulling” in the same post.

Oh well…. (wack, wack, wack wack…)

• Google Police says:

TWEEEEEEEET!!!

Fake Big Guy, you are under Google arrest for jacking while high.

4. Big Guy says:

Big Guy impostor posting @ 4:58Pm

You offer nothing to this form you simply rework my posts to meet your own homosexual bent end.

I am not only your omni potent thread master brutalizing inferior intellects but now I realize the significance of your sexual wanker innuendos. You have a crush on me.

Sorry gay guy impostor’s the one & only Big Guy doesn’t play for that team. I love the inspirational plan behind procreation the family children grandchildren and God willing great grandchildren. Life is meaningless without the comfort of God’s family plan and the knowledge of salvation, even if you think it’s a pipe dream.

• Big Guy says:

Big Guy impostor posting @ 9:02

You actually offer nothing. No humor, no arguments, no intellect, no salvation, absolutely nothing. Unless you count the mindless tourettes styled exclamations of “FSM aka Osama shot in the eye buried at sea” a contribution or an intelligent response. The wanker innuendos are not innuendos, you are a wanker. Just like a compulsive penis puller, you are likely sitting in front of your computer right now, with your junk firmly clenched, creating a fantasy for yourself where you are center stage in all the action. Your that guy, the passive aggressive wuss who empowers themselves from the safe distance of his imagination, free of risk or reprisals. This is why you NEVER answers questions, it requires too much detail, instead choosing to pass another person’s thoughts or work as your own. This way if that answer is debunked, it was never yours to begin with so you risked nothing. Keep telling yourself that you are omnipotent but the reality is when your name comes up, the answer is: “Oh, you mean the Wanker?”

Your are the real Wanker posing as a ‘Big Man’. Congrats.

• Big Guy says:

Sorry, i gave you a thumbs down before i realized you were an anti-Big Guy clone. The Google Police have wiped out four of us, but we are like the mythical hydra. For every one taken down, two more arise.

i sense that we are wining, the REAL Big Guy is resorting to threats of physical violence. Better get him cuffed and in a cell before he harms someone or himself.

• Big Guy says:

The Really Biggerest Big Guy

My God has failed me, but I still trust in the Lard.

I can keep knocking the top off it till the Real Rapture. The Lard will help and inspire me in this. Me, Mrs. Palmer and the Lard.

• Rainbow Pasta says:

Dear FSM, would both of you immature dunderheads please just be silent???? You are both breaking sacred Rather You Didn’t Number 7!

5. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

I believe it was the real Big Guy who tried to impress us with “quotes” from Noah and God. So, you think this really happened? Here is one site with Flood myths from around the world: http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/flood-myths.html#Vogul

• lolhoofd says:

that links lacks a pastafarian explanations

6. Matiir says:

I have a few questions I’d like to ask Camping like.. How many people donated their retirement fund for this?.. Did you give them the option to get it back?.. How many people attempted to kill loved ones to save them from the rapture?.. He sounds more and more like a cult hack. All I know is that his followers should definitely avoid the cool-aid.

• justhereandlovingit says:

Im sure you mean Flavor-Aid. :)

7. Big Guy says:

Big Guy is easy to spot. My posts are immediately banished to gray purgatory. I post from the heart not from my ass hole like the crush-myster’s who attempt to impersonate the one and only Big Guy. Quid pros quo!

Really interesting and kind of poignantly cool that I could engender so much vilified contempt from these childish cowards. Ces piqûres n’a pas de sable !

• Google Police says:

This is a post from the fake Big Guy.

I ORDER you to ignore it!

• Rev Toni Rigatoni says:

Big Guy, you say you post from the heart and not your asshole; my friend, whatever part of you you post from it comes from an asshole!

The Reverend.

8. Big Guy says:

In addition to having an IQ of 140, i am fluent in 24 languages, including French, Latin, and Pig Latin. As a demonstration of my superior language skills: you pastafarians will find hell to be quite (choose an adjective) chaud, caliente, quente, cald, varm, cieply, teply, topao, meleg, lammin, sicak, panas, varma, tyopli, thermos, harr, cham, varim, atatakai, -a moto si sana, warm. So there!

• lolhoofd says:

shud that hell be real somhow i will go there with no regret
      and looking fort to meet u there to

thx to evelution we get usd to the pain anyway so ony the firstdays will be bad at worst :3

Ramen