You sicken me

Published April 16th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

You sicken me with the fact that you now have my best friend believing in your stupid, sick, blasphemous crap you call a religion! I can tell you what it really is, BLASPHEMOUS, MADE DURING A DRUG BINGE, IDOLATRY THAT WILL HAVE YOU BURNING IN HELL OR ON THE TABLE AFTER THE LAST WAR!!!! I am furious about the fact that there is a religion DEVOTED to SIN OF ALL THINGS! If you don’t change you and all your followers will be in a special place in hell just for IDOL WORSHIPPING, SIN LOVERS LIKE YOURSELF!!! You disgust me and I hope you see the truth before it’s too late.

Antipastifarian,

Chance

I need more information on this “special place” in hell you refer to – will there be cake?

Interested,

-bobby

2,117 Responses to “You sicken me”

1 53 54 55 56 57 62
  1. John says:

What a very Christian thing to do Chance! Believe what I say or go to Hell!!!

2. Håkon says:

The cake is a lie! :(
    And Bobby, here you have Hell, Gods Expedition (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell,_Norway).
    @Cherry (hate-mail writer) Since Hell freeze over almost every year then pigs fly and the pastafarians are at least as correct as the other religions.

3. bobby says:

Still no answer on the cake then? I was hoping for a vision, I once saw FSM on a cake where the icing had fallen off. Just looking for another sign is all. Don’t get your beads all bunch up ok?

4. B. says:

Are you that intolerant of everything? Have you considered that there are other points of view? Do you think that we should blindly follow the leader of whatever leader your particular strand of Christianity is? Even if you are a member of the Catholic Church (which, I presume, is the largest branch of Christianity), there are so many different points of you. Just because YOU believe in your particular religion, YOURS is the right one.

You are an intolerant fumdamentalist Christian. America should learn to tolerate others and finally be civilised (at least, the South should). Leave us alone to our beliefs, and we’ll leave yours.

• Mal says:

“America should learn to tolerate others and finally be civilised (at least, the South should).”

That’s an awfully broad, sweeping statement. Being an American, from the South, who is tolerant and civilized, I’m not sure whether I should be insulted or not. Perhaps it would be a good idea to stick to personal knowledge and leave the idiotic generalizations to the fundamentalist morons.

5. Paxton Thomas says:

WTF is your problem?! THE ROMANS CALLED CHRISTIANITY BLASPHEMOUS IN IT’S EARLY DAYS BUT NO ONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH IT NOW. B***H

• Drained and Washed Clean says:

Actually lots of people have a problem with it now… Now take a Xanax and calm down dude!

• Keith says:

And a lot of christians nowdays call the ancient Roman religion blasphemous and do have a problem with it. Your point is???
      (P.S. Note that I have sufficient self control not to shout)

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

News flash: The archbishop of the Boston diocese just released a list of 250 priests and ex-priest who abused children. That’s TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY. From the Boston area alone. I imagine that’s well over a thousand people who now have a huge problem with Christianity’s effects.

6. John Cox says:

Boy is this guy confused, or maybe just trying to get a rise… But Pastafarianism is clearly not “BLASPHEMOUS, MADE DURING A DRUG BINGE, IDOLATRY” I’m pretty sure it’s more of “irreverant mockery with the intent to show why athiests view religion as rediculous”
    And if Chance’s friend truly does believe in Pastafarianism and isn’t just trying to get a rise out of her overly excitable friend… well that says something about the company Chance keeps.

• denise says:

wait… are you saying that FSM isn’t real?? Nooooo!

7. Mike says:

A friend has just told me or witnessed or given me her testimony of how she was touched by the noodly apendage. Right there on the phone with her, I too was touched. It’s all rather amazing. Looking forward to my walk down the road as a Pastafarian.

• wulff says:

Welcome aboard to both of you!

8. Robert says:

first off i think his friend is quite smart…..and secondly if we go to hell for idolizing the FSM then christians would go to hell for idolizing GOD….i see a contradiction

• Son of Ugly says:

It’s only a contradiction if it’s used against religon.
      And, bye the bye,

Gravity is just a theory, it’s never been proven.

Teach intelligent pushing!