You sicken me

Published April 16th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

You sicken me with the fact that you now have my best friend believing in your stupid, sick, blasphemous crap you call a religion! I can tell you what it really is, BLASPHEMOUS, MADE DURING A DRUG BINGE, IDOLATRY THAT WILL HAVE YOU BURNING IN HELL OR ON THE TABLE AFTER THE LAST WAR!!!! I am furious about the fact that there is a religion DEVOTED to SIN OF ALL THINGS! If you don’t change you and all your followers will be in a special place in hell just for IDOL WORSHIPPING, SIN LOVERS LIKE YOURSELF!!! You disgust me and I hope you see the truth before it’s too late.

Antipastifarian,

Chance

I need more information on this “special place” in hell you refer to – will there be cake?

Interested,

-bobby

2,116 Responses to “You sicken me”

1 52 53 54 55 56 62
  1. jestermoon says:

I look forward to that specially reserved place, hope I have a view of the Christians and Muslims living in close harmony, I could watch that for ever and ever Ramen…. make a nice change eh?

2. Atsap Revol says:

YFF,

Thank you for your tender and considerate message. For a 12-year old just mastering the art of typing “fuck” into a website, you show remarkable talent and skill. We won’t tell your mom. I share Wulff’s comment regarding your post on another thread.

AR

• Atsap Revol says:

YFF’s obscene post was deleted, so my comment no longer makes sense to the casual reader.

AR

3. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

You fake – may I call you “You fake”?: Check out the official Pastafarian stance on homosexual marriage. Apparently you lean that way. Not that there’s anything wrong with that – just sayin’.

• CommunistPancake says:

Inherent in your reply is the statement that it is wrong to be homosexual. Even if you state “not that there’s anything wrong with that”, you still used it as an insult. Thus, you imply that it is wrong to be homosexual.

4. Wayne says:

My apologies to Atsap, tFtPtM, wulff and any others who responded to this trollitrog. By all means, slice and dice, but remember that this type of troll will be found and likely removed. They cannot say they weren’t warned.

5. Ryoku the Fox says:

I think the mere fact that you’re posting hate mail to others in the name of you god means that you have a spot reserved in hell right next to all of us Pastafraians…

6. Bonham says:

General observation about the hate mail that gets posted.

Is it just me, or does a lot of the hate mail received merely support the generalization that the individuals that are, shall we say, fervent about their religion are utter hypocrites blindly following whatever it is they ‘believe’?

So often I see hate mail that says how intolerant, stupid, immoral, drug taking wastes of life, etc, etc those are that think the FSM is ‘good’ in some way (read: amusing, a valid criticism regarding many ‘belief systems’, etc).

I understand that the more absurd hate mail letters saying the FSM ‘followers’ are essentially the scum of the earth are almost surely either the very individuals who give religions a bad name or just someone who’s really doesn’t care and thinks it’s funny their fake letter was posted, so there would probably be little point in trying to explain to them that they are just making themselves look stupid, intolerant, etc, etc and in doing so and thereby furthering the validity of any said criticism ‘Pastafarians’ may have for them.

It’s just amazing how utterly blind people can be.

7. Vladinsky says:

Its probably been mentioned before, but Antipasti is the plural of Antipasto. Is he part of a religion worshipping starter courses? If so I think we´d get along nicely, start out with a small pasta dish followed by a very tasty spaghetti based main course.

8. Alex Loptien says:

So what you’re telling me is that you, rather than support your best friend’s choice are disgusted by it. What a great friend you are. Even my strict Catholic friends don’t look down on me for my religion. Why can’t you accept people for who they are? I HATE Christians but when I know that someone is of that belief I don’t hate them or discourage them for it. YOU disgust me.

1 52 53 54 55 56 62