2,380 Comments

You sicken me

Published April 16th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

You sicken me with the fact that you now have my best friend believing in your stupid, sick, blasphemous crap you call a religion! I can tell you what it really is, BLASPHEMOUS, MADE DURING A DRUG BINGE, IDOLATRY THAT WILL HAVE YOU BURNING IN HELL OR ON THE TABLE AFTER THE LAST WAR!!!! I am furious about the fact that there is a religion DEVOTED to SIN OF ALL THINGS! If you don’t change you and all your followers will be in a special place in hell just for IDOL WORSHIPPING, SIN LOVERS LIKE YOURSELF!!! You disgust me and I hope you see the truth before it’s too late.

Antipastifarian,

Chance

I need more information on this “special place” in hell you refer to – will there be cake?

Interested,

-bobby

2,380 Responses to “You sicken me”

1 70 71 72
  1. Gnocchi St.Pudding says:

Thanks Keith, for that link and the recommendation to visit the dinosaurs. I’ll do that. And thank to all of you for other helpful sugggestions. I much appreciate it.
    You really are a sterling bunch of people.

• Fat Bastard says:

G. St. P, also, never overlook the Victoria and Albert Museum for ancient international art. Like the other suggestions, allow a whole day and expect to want to return. Seems like your itinerary is filling up.

• Apprentice FredericG says:

G. St.P, your priorities right, but, just to keep an extra card if all that culvhah overwhelms, we quite enjoyed the torture chamber museums as well, LOFLMAO…Safe journey!!!

• Fat Bastard says:

AF, torture was indeed a perverse art-form, still useful to the ‘mercan ‘law enforcement’ industry. Normal people laugh in disbelief. I hope that you didn’t enjoy it too much.
        In contrast, one Chinese emperor had a professional tickler for extracting confessions. Perhaps the CIA could learn a few tricks.

• Keith says:

The French used ticklers as well (oh wait: that isn’t a torture instrument).

• Fat Bastard says:

Do you mean you wouldn’t confess if threatened with one?

• Apprentice Frederic says:

FB, thanks for the benefit of the doubt, lol. In fact, when in London, we had a smallish boy in tow who had reached that bloodthirsty stage that small boys often do. I think he might have had a teachable and sobering moment. As an undercover pirate, I actually enjoyed things related to (our nemesis?) the British Navy most of all, but London exceeded all expectations for many different and wonderful things to see and do. I am sure G. St. P. has the resources to appreciate whatever she sees most fully!

I must, BTW, demur mildly, as a ‘mercan, regarding law enforcement and the CIA, but, to try for dispassion, it really *doesn’t* look too good now. I think some former DCI’s have said they’d refuse orders to use torture, but, speaking of bloodthirsty little boys, the prospective WH crop is a little below even that bar.

• Keith says:

FB: The way my chalfonts are at the moment I’d confess to anything.

• Fat Bastard says:

AF, for the full experience, said Cabin Boy should have been offered a ‘souvenir’ of 50 lashes of the Cat.

Keith, luckily, few will know the code of Chalfont St. Giles.

• Rasputin says:

Don’t forget the Spanish Inquisition and the Comfy Chair. If you don’t know the reference, it’s probably on YouTube.

2. Gnocchi St.Pudding says:

Dear FB. The only alteration to my plan now is the dinosaurs, which I’m very pleased to do. My intention of going to UK is solely to visit the A.Galleries. All planned and researched, I know exactly the paintings I want to see and spend time on/with. Art galleries every day for two weeks. I bet my feet will be killing me. Of course, then there’s the not so little problem of my posterior: Just how large is the largest of their park benches?

• Keith says:

I guess that would mean you would be going to the Tate Britain gallery. I understand that the “Fairy Feller’s Master Stroke” by Dadd has the most extraordinary detail: he spent nine years on it while he was a “guest” in Bethlehem hospital.

3. Fat Bastard says:

Unless you need four seats on the plane, you’ll be fine. Zulu war dance and any park bench will be yours.

4. Gnocchi St.Pudding says:

Off topic again, but wanting to share my favourite Sunday columnist’s recent take on Trump: “…the bile spewing Nik Nak (Nik Nak = S.African, yellow, commercial corn snack) that is Donald Trump, Mexican Spirits company Illegal Mezcal launched an add campaign featuring a styalised image of that toupe-wearing orange peel accompanied by the phase ‘Donald Trump, eres un pundejo’ – basically, “Donald Trump, you are a wanker”. The ad was plastered in lights on the sides of buildings and turned into a popular range of T-shirts”. HahahahaHHHhaaaa!

• Keith says:

Oh, I wish they would do something like that in Australia. Unfortunately our gummint keeps dancing around any personal references to Trump because they are afraid that he’ll pull the plug on our trade and military alliances. (Plus they want to wash their hands of some long suffering refugees).

5. Fat Bastard says:

Unless you need four seats on the plane, you’ll be fine. Zulu war dance in pink lycra and any park bench will be yours.

1 70 71 72