Princess Beatrice’s FSM hat

Published April 30th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

Attached is the photo of Princess Beatrice rocking her flying spaghetti monster hat. Way to go you royal pastafarian!

Peace, love and oodles of noodles,
Katie

noodlehat

62 Responses to “Princess Beatrice’s FSM hat”

1 2 3 4
  1. Will says:

No way! I was just about to post this one, haha, good spot Katie!

2. TG says:

Nice spot, but I am deeply worried about that thing on the blue hat next to the Princess. Is that the Anti-Pasti???

• Keith says:

No, I think it is a dead bird on her head. Perhaps she is the sister of the Black Guardian from the “Key to Time” story in Dr. Who.

• PastaPete says:

Probably just has a perception filter.

3. Lindamp says:

Ah, *now* I understand w.t.f. she was thinking!!

4. Randy says:

I just knew the FSM (blessed be His Noodly Goodness) would find a way to “bless” this wedding. And I am so glad He used a hot chick to do it!

Randy,
    Lover of Pasta and Hot Chicks.

• David P says:

Hot Chick? You mean like a boiled egg?

5. wutzibu says:

randy come on hot chick?

i dont think that this is a sign of the fsm, the fsm has atleast a (questionable) taste. that hat is just ridiculous.

But maybe he just wanted a good laugh?

now i know it! see that soldier? the fsm wanted him to laugh!

6. ppenguinator says:

I still think she looks ridiculous.

• Pirate Johnson says:

She does. Hat… Not quite as obserd. I might even have baught 1 if it hadn’t cost $31 thousand. I even had to pirate a copy of GotFSM after “lending out” my first 4. Guess I converted @ least a few of me old college shipmates.

7. Bob says:

Of course it’s ridiculous! Do you people not understand? The hat is penance for her sins, administered by His Noodliness as a loving parent might discipline an errant child.

• Ubi Dubium says:

Penance? When does His Noodliness ever worry about that? We don’t even have commandments, so how can there be any sins? (Except of course for that dry sandy “parmesan” cheese that comes in a can. That’s Blasphemy! But aside from that, He’s just not that judgmental.)

• kathy says:

i always knew that powdered shit was wrong, even as a child. my catholic parents thought i was just being picky but i knew. I KNEW!!

• Mark says:

Parma cheese in a tin is bad joo-joo. Shredding the cheese releases Butyric acid – the fatty acid is stable when attached to glyceride but undergoes hydrolysis when it’s made into a ‘shakable’ form like the ‘cheese’ that comes in the green container. Butyric acid is also found in vomit, smelly underarms and some Sauvignon Blancs from New Zealand. Your reaction to that cheese was deeper than you thought. I would encourage all Pastafarians to use only real, freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano on their Friday Evening Holy Spags. Ramen

8. Carolyn says:

Did any of you notice? The Lady in the blue dress, when she got out of the car, her stiff dress was bent upward to nearly expose her butt. I was waiting for some one to come to her rescue but there was no way they could, because if you didn’t notice you surely would if someone had of reach behind her to flatten her dress down.

1 2 3 4