#Food

Argentina FSM Cake

Published April 10th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

Fellow Pastafarians,

Since my girlfriend Dafne and me are devote followers of His Noodliness, I decided to make a FSM cake for her birthday.

Special thanks to my mom for helping me make this a delicious religious experience :)

Yarrr!

Ignacio.-

argentina1

argentina2

19 Responses to “Argentina FSM Cake”

1. Selina Gasolina says:

I am planning a FSM birthday cake for my son. What did she use for the noodles? This is brilliant.

• Keith says:

Depending on your son’s age, something sweet like icing sugar. You could make it by making and rolling sweet bread. There are plenty of recipes on the internet.

2. Ignacio says:

@Agustín: yes, I’m from south BA, Avellaneda =)

@Kelsea & Selina: Sorry for delay, I was on vacations. My english for cooking materials isn’t good, so I’ll try to explain using links…

- The cake is just a normal cake mix you can buy at any store, we call it “Biscochuelo” in here (http://www.viniimports.com/store/images/products/BIZCOCHUELO%20VAINILLA.jpg)

- I made the cake and then cut it in 3 layers.
    - Added 1 layer of vanilla (http://www.coolpremium.com/img/p/2638-3977-large.jpg).
    - And 1 layer of Dulce de Leche (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dulce_de_leche).
    - Something similar to Nutella for the sides, it’s called Crema Bon o Bon (http://www.devoto.com.uy/mvdcommerce/imgUpload/682576_gr.jpg)
    - Chocolate for the top.
    - M&M’s for the eyes and the edge of the cake.
    - And for the noodles, I don’t know the name of the material even in Spanish, but I’d suggest taking a pic of the cake to your local cake store, that’s what I did and they were able to help me.

Hope that helps :)
    Ignacio.-

3. Authentic Angels Jersey says:

Also, the handles wont ever collapseIf the handbag is a quality one, the handbag can stand up on its own Poor stitching is a clear indication of a fake How is one to distinguish between the authentic Prada handbag and the replica?As one of the most sought after designer handbags out there, competition can be fierce Slick and overly shiny leather is often an indication of a faux bag It is also used by mountain climbers or even average people who want to make sure they have sufficient energy supply in their body when they work out

• TimmyAnn says:

Um to what post do you think you are replying, dear?

• Keith says:

Are you talking about handbags or Band Hags?

4. Michael Gray says:

Anat congratulations youre so talented Girl .You make so wonderful Cake.Iam sure is very tasty mmmmmmm….And your beauty smile that make all fairy-tale…I wish all of you good appetite and very nice time together ….relax and the best humor….

5. nunya biz says:

fondant, it appears 2 b (sp?)…moldable sugar based medium fully edible..the sphagetti…& or MARZIPAN?

6. nunya biz says:

MARZIPAN = sugar, almond paste….+ food dye…in supermarket baking section, or baking supply chef shop etc they should have tube or can…

7. Olio says:

This post leaves me feeling like a limp noodle, Viagara Online. In spite of its high starch content.