your a stupid ass

Published March 3rd, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

Your a stupid ass and your religion is gay. Thats why god hates it and evne though he loves yu he hates ur gay and will kill you and all yoru followers. Your god is spaghetti, i ate spaghetti lasnt night. So, ha. Christian god is in teh sky, your is on a plate. Your guy doesnt even have brain let alone create things. Your stupid douchbag. This isnt a religion, its a belief. And you are standing in between you and gods yours love. I hope ur happy.

- Connor Fargus

Hmm…. seems fake.

444 Responses to “your a stupid ass”

1 6 7 8 9 10 31
  1. Medical Coding and Billing Courses says:

This is a very useful article. I read it and found it inspiring.

2. Jason says:

This is not a very good way to get your point across.

3. JNN says:

1.Learn how to spell teh words of teh English language, dumb fuck. 2. Religion is a belief. 3. I would rather follow a myth pasta monster, before I would eat own lord’s flesh. Idiot 4. What “teh” hell is “the”.

4. Sam says:

“This isnt a religion, its a belief”…. Then what’s a religion?

5. PastafarianToTehMax says:

Either way, our heaven has a Beer Volcano and a Stripper Factory. Your’s has pearly gates and to many requirments to enter.

• Jakob says:

and none of the good heavy metal bands are gonna be there.

6. Kev D says:

Apparently the Bible does not teach proper grammar.

7. Keith M says:

Come on everyone, it had to be a joke! This person would not have survived to even learn to write this gibberish if he was really that stupid. He’s ribbing you ! Go to the volcano, Partake of the beer, and forget about it.

Or, am I wrong? I’m sometimes amazed at the survival skills of some awfully dumb people :-)

• Keith says:

Unfortunately some creatures survived without having to adapt to the changing environment. I only have to go to the local shops to see organisms that barely made it out of the Cambrian ooze.

• Keith M says:

Yes of course you are right. I have witnessed this as well but I find the concentration of dumbassary increases in certain shops more than others. Perhaps this is worth studying; dumbassary concentration levels over types of shops!

Let us pray for him.

Oh Flying Spaghetti Monster who art so cool.
        Whose noodly appendages make me drool.
        May your saucy goodness excuse his rudeness.
        And forgive this bloody fool.

Ramen

There, now with a little work on his part, maybe he’ll be forgiven.

• Keith says:

It may have something to do with what the shops contain and their geographical location. The area I live in is economically depressed. The shop has a scout hall, a “Church for U” and a child minding centre. In the evening it is visited by no hopers handing out fags to underage thugs and the area outside the “Church for U” occasionally has hypodermic syringes lying on the ground. Fairly standard I suppose. The scout hall has been there since I was a kid. The “Church for U” moved in just as it was convenient to start preying on people who had lost their self respect The child minding centre is there so that kids who’ve barely entered their teens don’t have to take responsibility for not keeping their legs together.

8. Nick says:

I’m pretty sure he was just very very drunk when he wrote that, so i think we can cut him a little slack. I mean yeah he’s still a first degree dumb ass, but at least he sort of has an excuse.

1 6 7 8 9 10 31