your a stupid ass

Published March 3rd, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

Your a stupid ass and your religion is gay. Thats why god hates it and evne though he loves yu he hates ur gay and will kill you and all yoru followers. Your god is spaghetti, i ate spaghetti lasnt night. So, ha. Christian god is in teh sky, your is on a plate. Your guy doesnt even have brain let alone create things. Your stupid douchbag. This isnt a religion, its a belief. And you are standing in between you and gods yours love. I hope ur happy.

- Connor Fargus

Hmm…. seems fake.

441 Responses to “your a stupid ass”

1 4 5 6 7 8 30
  1. Zuri says:

Dear Connor the Idiot,
    Finish first grade, please. Then come back.
    Sincerely,
    A smart person.

2. Loraine Spiece says:

The points you discussed here are rather useful. It had been such an entertaining surprise to see that waiting for me when I woke up today. They are constantly to the point and simple to understand. Thank you very much for the clever ideas you have shared above.

3. Magdalena Wielock says:

Hello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, great written and come with almost all significant infos. I would like to look more posts like this .

4. Nova Toste says:

Most I can express is, I don’t know what to say! Except certainly, for the great tips that happen to be shared on this blog. I could think of a zillion fun strategies to read the reports on this site. I’m sure I will finally take a step employing your tips on areas I could never have been able to address alone. You had been so careful to allow me to be one of those to benefit from your useful information. Please see how a great deal I am thankful.

5. Damian says:

I had pasta last night too Mr. Connor. As a matter of fact I have pasta mostly on a daily basis. The difference between me and you is that I respect my pasta. I also try and stay away from the temptation of fresh breadsticks.

I have my troubles from time to time, but I am an honest and pasta-fearing man.

You don’t even know the half of it and I am worried about you. I do not have any vague or direct threats for you after letting you know I am worried about you, however.

It is now written that there will come a time, and it is drawing near, when Italian restaurants will aggressively encourage us to over consume breadsticks. It will become a requirement in order to eat any pasta at all. There is already one chain that starts with an “F” allowing this. For now, it is only your responsibility to not over consume breadsticks.

I know the following things because I scried into a bowl of Olive Oil while listening to trumpet fanfares on dvd.

It will come to pass that everyone will be required to receive the ‘Mark Of The Yeast’. The anti-pasta will emerge from an oven somewhere and he will require a certain number of breadsticks be eat at every meal (Italian dish or not) or else be barred from eating any nutritious food. The extra calories consumed worldwide will be enormous. 85% of the entire adult population will gain 100 pounds. You must resist; do not receive this mark of the yeast.

The number of breadsticks required is the number of a man. Many of us with wisdom already understand not to overeat… the number is 3.5 breadsticks… the anti-pasta!

The end.
    back to reality,
    peace,
    deluded or not

6. Karohalva says:

“Your god is spaghetti, i ate spaghetti lasnt night.” Well, Connor, I weekly chow down on some good old Zombie Jesus so I guess we’re on the same plate. Pun intended. Besides, you are what you eat so welcome to the fold.

• wsj says:

By now, Connor is long dead and gone. No one that is as stupid as Connor makes it more than a few weeks after a letter like that… let alone a whole month. May his troubled soul finally be at peace with the FSM.

Ramen.

• Keith says:

That’s assuming that Connor was alive in the first place. He probably wanders around at night screaming “Brains!”

7. Sweet_Mustache says:

Little does he know, eating pasta is actually HOW we worship his noodliness! :)

8. Leonardo says:

I cant believe that people actually fight cause of a joke, hillarious. xD Besides, we dont attack their religions, but instead, he does with ours. I dont think a ”god” would like his subdites act that violent. :/

• Leonardo says:

how ironic, the ate pasta… and he and his fellow religious ”eat the flesh and blood of Jesus” in mass. What is it? Cannivalism?

• Keith says:

Considering what a joke the whole thing is, I would go for Carnivalism. Bring on the clowns!

1 4 5 6 7 8 30