your a stupid ass

Published March 3rd, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

Your a stupid ass and your religion is gay. Thats why god hates it and evne though he loves yu he hates ur gay and will kill you and all yoru followers. Your god is spaghetti, i ate spaghetti lasnt night. So, ha. Christian god is in teh sky, your is on a plate. Your guy doesnt even have brain let alone create things. Your stupid douchbag. This isnt a religion, its a belief. And you are standing in between you and gods yours love. I hope ur happy.

- Connor Fargus

Hmm…. seems fake.

427 Responses to “your a stupid ass”

1 3 4 5 6 7 30
  1. Baywolfe says:

Dear Conner,

Please note the grammatical corrections below.

You’re a stupid ass, and your religion is gay. That’s why god hates it and, even though he loves you, he hates (that) you’re gay and will kill you and all your followers. Your god is spaghetti; I ate spaghetti last night. So, ha. (???) (The) Christian god is in the sky, yours is on a plate. Your guy doesn’t even have brain, let alone (can) create things. You’re (a) stupid douchebag. This isnt a religion, its a belief. And you are standing in between you and gods yours (???) love. I hope you’re happy.

- Connor Fargus

C-, please revise and edit, and resubmit.

2. RB says:

I’m sorry, I will only discuss matters of faiths with at minimum marginally intelligent human beings. Your lack of mastery over simple spelling and a basic vocabulary show you to not even meet my minimum requirement, good day.

3. ESG says:

Homophobe

4. roxyjuanes says:

@ Connor Fargus — Let’s break you message (lack of common sense)

Your a stupid ass ((Christianity teaches to respect others)) and your religion is gay ((here you are correct as the definition of gay means happy, and we are very gay folk)). Thats why god hates it and evne ((typo #1)) though he loves yu ((typo #2)) he hates ur ((not a typo)) gay((“GOD” intended for us to be happy, no?)) and will kill you and all yoru ((typo #3)) followers ((You just said “GOD” loves us, why would IT want to kill us?)). Your god is spaghetti ((don’t forget the meatballs)), i ate spaghetti lasnt ((typo #4, and I drank wine and ate bread last night so what’s your point here?)) night. So, ha. Christian god is in teh ((typo #5)) sky, your ((‘s)) is on a plate. Your guy doesnt even have brain ((technically your “GOD” doesn’t either as IT is a spirit and cannot physically have a brain)) let alone create things. Your ((typo #6)) stupid douchbag. This isnt a religion, its a belief ((So your saying that all teh world religions out there are beliefs too and not religions??? I mean really)). And you are standing in between you and gods yours love ((I actually don’t know what you’re trying to imply here)). I hope ur happy. ((Yup, your lack of grammar and spelling, and the lack of thought you put in defending Christianity and diminishing the FSM just cracked us up, truly next time you get out of Jesus Camp, leave the Bible there and grab a Grammar/Spelling book.))

- Connor Fargus

5. Pete says:

What is wrong with being gay?

• Keith says:

Speaking personally, nothing, as far as I can see. All the benefits of a great relationship without contributing to the curse of overpopulation.

6. Agus says:

Guys, can’t you see that, in fact, this guy is actually a Pastafarian? He has obviously consumed enormous amounts of grog with some sort of a mental retarder.

7. MAC says:

This guy is:

A. A troll trying to annoy us for kicks

B. A child (I’m guessing around age 11) that lake the understanding/maturity to even give a scarecrow argument.

C. both A and B.

On a different note, I find it funny how Ironic rant filled hate mail is. Never have i seen anyone say, “Hey! This guy has a point. We were totally wrong and we should thank him for correcting us.” Do these people honestly believe that their threats and insults we’ll change our minds? That we would even take that person seriously? The strippers in Pastafarian hell will have cured their VD be for that happens.

8. NoodleStudent says:

I have just recently converted to his Noodleness, and felt the true meaning of hope. Life as I know it has never had such direction. Already I have spread the word to yet more lost souls in the hope that they will find peace. I long to learn the way of his noodley wisdom. Thank you oh great one for your patience and love.

1 3 4 5 6 7 30