911966 Views

your a stupid ass

Published March 3rd, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

Your a stupid ass and your religion is gay. Thats why god hates it and evne though he loves yu he hates ur gay and will kill you and all yoru followers. Your god is spaghetti, i ate spaghetti lasnt night. So, ha. Christian god is in teh sky, your is on a plate. Your guy doesnt even have brain let alone create things. Your stupid douchbag. This isnt a religion, its a belief. And you are standing in between you and gods yours love. I hope ur happy.

- Connor Fargus

Hmm…. seems fake.

427 Responses to “your a stupid ass”

1. Slurreydude says:

You are an unintelligent donkey, and your religion is strange. That is why God hates it and even though he does love you he does hate you, he will kill you and all of your followers. Your God is spaghetti, I consumed spaghetti last night. So Hah! The Christian God is in the empyrean, your God is on a plate. Your guy does not even have a brain let alone the ability to create things. You’re an unintelligent vaginal irrigation bag. This is not a religion, it is a belief. Your misguided faith is standing between you and Gods love. I hope you are happy.

Connor Fargus

Alright, now that it’s a little more readable, and please do forgive me if my translation has lessened or changed your meaning. Let me just make a quick comment, and throw back a quick comment, not that I expect you to answer.

No Mister Fargus, most of us who visit this site are actually fairly intelligent. In fact we are intelligent enough not to take your Bible at face value (the contradictions alone would give the fabled Phoenix Wright a field day).

I do have a question for you, what makes a belief a religion, or religion a belief.

Our attention on this matter is greatly appreciated.

• Slurreydude says:

Your attention*

-sigh- never drink and post

• Apprentice Frederic says:

Slurreydude:
        I loved your translation (transliteration?) – very well done! And you shouldn’t have worried about the correction of “our” to “your”. I’m pretty sure Connor would have corrected it to “you’re”

2. youre an idiot says:

All of you idiots who BARELY escaped the abortion bucket need to find a life LOL. Are you all on crack??? A fkn spaghetti monster???!!! I just ate spaghetti and shit it out last night, so you worship that LMAO!!! Seriously, natural selection needs to start now and start with all of YOU lol. All of you are drop outs huh?

• Apprentice Frederic says:

@YaI
      Lemme see – you JUST ate it, but it was last nightl when…..???? You’re welcome to join the rest of us idiots, pal, but you seem to be in need of help.

• Hazel says:

o ya

• Metal Head says:

Give him some credit, man. Maybe there’s a time machine in his intestines. Maybe it entered the same way that various small mammals did.

• Keith says:

Perhaps where the fellow lives, time is warped: a bit like his brain really.

• Insightful Ape says:

I am glad you partook of the holy communion. His Noodly Goodness is touching you already.
      RAmen

• puppygoogoo says:

wow. do xtians have a part in the crack industry as all of them seem to mention it. Next, natural selection started a long time ago (about 3 – 5000 years ago from a book i read – vtic) so we cant start it. If we could i think we have a good idea where we would start with bad results for you. No we arent all drop outs but some are educated professionals that enjoy a good laugh and bowl of pasta.

RAmen

Puppygoogoo

• Slurreydude says:

You’re an Idiot

No, I’m thinking most of us finished school. You on the other hand I’m not quite certain about.

What is it with the new batch of hatemailers thinking we’ll be insulted by them consuming pasta? I mean really… communion for them is wine and wafers. One of those i consume on a regular basis with much gusto (when not downing a nice cold pale ale)

Hrmmm you know… a glass of wine sounds good about now, shall I pour for anyone else?

• Jordan says:

Wine and noodles for all!

• plumberbob says:

@ youre an idiot,

Remember that diarrhea of the mouth (keyboard) is very often a symptom of constipation of the brain.

RAmen

• Duke Airanda Tension says:

Hmm, drop out, not really, with two Master of Science degrees and one Bachelors of science, all in the UK, I don’t consider myself to be a drop out. I know that several other regular contributors put my qualifications into the shade also. Please don’t put your own inadequacies on every one.

Duke Aireanda Tension

If we go back to the beginning we shall find that ignorance and fear created the gods; that fancy, enthusiasm or deceit adorned or disfigured them; that weakness worships them; that credulity preserves them, and that custom, respect and tyranny support them in order to make the blindness of men serve their own interests. If ignorance of Nature gave birth to gods, then knowledge of Nature is calculated to destroy them.” – Baron d’Holbach

• tekHedd says:

I’ve changed my mind. My money is on “fake,” now.

• Brian Fritzen says:

Stupid people are funny.

• Thomas L. Nielsen says:

And stupid people in large groups are scary!

Regards & all, and rAmen

Thomas L. Nielsen
        Luxembourg

• G. Lweigamnik says:

@youre an idiot

You’re an idiot. Funny that you also mentioned natural selection, because according to “Idiocracy”… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSROlfR7WTo

… See? Evolution in progress. It’s also ironic that the movie’s also a satire… “Are you on crack??? A dystopian future???!!!”

Please don’t have kids. At least, not with anything with a brain… or a nucleus, for that matter. For the benefit of whatever’s left of humanity that actually represents “intelligent life”, see. :D

3. FSMphilosophy says:

what is religion if not belief? also, ever heard of spell check you lazy Platonist?

4. don says:

It’s a fake, no doubt.

5. Ronster says:

Actually religion is based on faith, which to my way of thinking is a subset of belief. Faith is believing in something when it is not supported by evidence. Many people that profess to have faith in a religious tenent will close their minds to anything that is contract to that tenent, such as physical laws, reason, thinking, etc. Faith is the lowest form of belief.

I respect the right of anyone to support any religion they want to and believe in anything they want to as long as it harms no one else, but don’t ask me to respect the belief itself.

• Cap'n Alfonse says:

I have faith in good-humored satire, pasta, meaty balls, beer, pirates, strippers, midgets, garlic bread, and various other aspects of his Noodley Creation.

6. Cap'n Alfonse says:

Nope. It’s gotta be real. Have you ever been to Staten Island? People speak similarly there!!

“Hey, oh. Fuhgeddaboudit. You f#$@in’ kiddin’ me? What are you, some kinda homo? F@#$in’ flyin’ spaghetti monster ova hea’. Oh! (Grabs crotch)”

They do have some great shrines to his Noodley Goodness there. Try Zio Lucci’s Pizzeria – killer meatballs, and beer…the waitress kind of reminds me of a pirate stripper too.

Yaarrrrr and Ra’men.

7. troll lololololol says:

or maybe god is fake and the fsm hates YOUR religion. Ever thought of that?

8. JamesL says:

If we’re using “gay” to describe religion in the colloquial sense (the negative connotation) then I would agree with you although I don’t really agree with the usage of the word in that way.

As Dracula once said- “I guess the same could be said of all religions!”

Then Richter spammed hydro storm because Dracula was dumb enough to put holy water in the candles. Tsk tsk.