your a stupid ass

Published March 3rd, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

Your a stupid ass and your religion is gay. Thats why god hates it and evne though he loves yu he hates ur gay and will kill you and all yoru followers. Your god is spaghetti, i ate spaghetti lasnt night. So, ha. Christian god is in teh sky, your is on a plate. Your guy doesnt even have brain let alone create things. Your stupid douchbag. This isnt a religion, its a belief. And you are standing in between you and gods yours love. I hope ur happy.

- Connor Fargus

Hmm…. seems fake.

444 Responses to “your a stupid ass”

1. ObiTheFirst says:

I find it offensive if someone (no matter how intellectually challenged) is so immensely disrespectful of His Noodliness.
    Astounding to say at least is the fact that the writer of this – well, let’s just call it piece – declared to have eaten the FSM when everyone knows that Spaghetti is his chosen food, and not literally himself. Even more disturbing is it to me to hear that as someone who converted to Pastafarianism from a truly cannibal cult called the catholic church where I was forced to eat the flesh and drink the blood of Jesus every Sunday.
    What also strikes me odd is the clear distinction of religion and belief. This is a new concept, but I can absolutely relate to it, seeing how many so called Christians have pretty much no belief whatsoever…

Well, I am glad I found the FSM. In fact, unbeknownst to me I followed His word by eating Spaghetti every Friday for years before I received my calling. This is proof enough to me that He, indeed, helped me find my way.

2. DeathByCorn says:

I argee whit him. u are all gay fags who dont now the true luv of teh one true god, God. I will find a way 2 get tihs “religion” to go away and burn in hell with all the ohter gay fags who sinned against god. Spaghtti isnt a god. it a food that u eat. if i believes in a god like that i would eat myslef. go be gay somewheer else fagss.

Your worste nightmare,

Svenjar Obersten

• SillyKiwiMan says:

You’ve made my worst nightmare come true.

I think that reading your practically illiterate rant actually made me less intelligent.

I’m curious as to how you’re going to make me go away and burn in a place that doesn’t exist with a bunch of cigarettes who happen to be homosexual? Please enlighten me.

P.S. Grow the fuck up and learn how to spell.

Yarrgh.

• Keith says:

I think he may be the same idiot as Connor Fargus.

• SillyKiwiMan says:

Connor is undoubtedly a fuckwit, but his spelling was better. It could, admittedly, be that he’s since been hit in the head again by his Uncle Daddy. In any case, to use the name Death By Corn and the sign off with a decidedly scandanavian name is weird.

• Keith says:

Perhaps he is a Scandinavian scarecrow.

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

If this “worst nightmare” is over 9 years old, it’s really sad. Hopefully it’s just the language barrier, not an actual mental disorder.

• Keith says:

It could be a mental disorder as you suggest. Where I used to work we used to get incomprehensible letters from people. I remember one letter in particular that was accompanied by pictures of muscly men and women cut (presumably) from a fitness magazine. I don’t remember what was written as it was just a meaningless jumble of words.

3. halie hunter says:

What the hell is wrong with being gay? NOTHING! I have a girlfriend of 2 years and I am perfectly capable of worshiping god. But o do not find myself interested on getting bombarded my Christians who claim to have the best way of life. The best way of life would be to not judge others. And I’m glad that I can actually spell, because I actually went to kindergarten.

4. Porfirio says:

Why is it that most of these hate posts have grammatical errors? This really says something about the people writing them, especially since most devices that are used to type these days have spell check. Just saying…

• SillyKiwiMan says:

We already know they’re stupid. My theory is that it’s so they can identify each other. When I see a well written, funny, articulate post, I assume it’s one of our members (if I’m unfamiliar with the name). Likewise, they come here, are intimidated by correct grammar, spelling and punctuation, but can identify their idiot ilk by their rantings.

• Keith says:

In my opinion the worst offenders are those who write in a “stream of consciousness” fashion, combined with text speak and a sort of biblical Tourette’s syndrome. This is an example:

U are being deceived by the devil u need to wake up and realise JESUS IS YOUR SAVIOUR pray to GOD and HE will give you guidance hurry before it is too late

• SillyKiwiMan says:

That’s scary, Keith. Poe’s law in action!

5. Greg says:

Can not consider there is a issue that’s eclipsed day-to-day Kardashian brunch reports. “Ermagerd, Ebola, we are all going to daaa!” The amount of narrow-minded people in the world is incredible.

6. Tammy says:

Wow!! Folks are so narrow minded. I try to live my life like a favorite quote by Aristotle, “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”

7. Kyle says:

Connor, judging by your poor grasp of grammar and spelling, I think it just might be that you’re the “stupid ass.”
    I don’t think the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is attracted to other similar religions, so probably can’t be “gay,” either.
    The idiots are always proving just how idiotic they really are…

8. Claude says:

So as a pastafatarian of just under a year now i have taken the time to study my diety and try to understand what he teaches us before i came to start adding posts to this site and reading this email the child that wrote this or im asuming by his spelling hes about 7 years old didnt even read the basics of this religion so his points mean nothing to anyone on here and i hope he reads this so he can understand that secondly while i myself am strait so long as they keep to themselves and act like every other upstanding citizen what is wrong with homosexuals that is the crap the bible teaches to scare children to keep the same mind set they had 2000 years ago instead of progressing to a civilized society thirdly if “hell” does exist id much rather be there then be stuck with children who judge before they understand something like said child who wrote the letter (besides i heard they have cake) though i personally am looking forwards to the stripper factorys and beer volcanos then sitting on clouds not really doing anything or having any freedoms

Ramen