your a stupid ass

Published March 3rd, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

Your a stupid ass and your religion is gay. Thats why god hates it and evne though he loves yu he hates ur gay and will kill you and all yoru followers. Your god is spaghetti, i ate spaghetti lasnt night. So, ha. Christian god is in teh sky, your is on a plate. Your guy doesnt even have brain let alone create things. Your stupid douchbag. This isnt a religion, its a belief. And you are standing in between you and gods yours love. I hope ur happy.

- Connor Fargus

Hmm…. seems fake.

435 Responses to “your a stupid ass”

1 28 29 30
  1. ObiTheFirst says:

I find it offensive if someone (no matter how intellectually challenged) is so immensely disrespectful of His Noodliness.
    Astounding to say at least is the fact that the writer of this – well, let’s just call it piece – declared to have eaten the FSM when everyone knows that Spaghetti is his chosen food, and not literally himself. Even more disturbing is it to me to hear that as someone who converted to Pastafarianism from a truly cannibal cult called the catholic church where I was forced to eat the flesh and drink the blood of Jesus every Sunday.
    What also strikes me odd is the clear distinction of religion and belief. This is a new concept, but I can absolutely relate to it, seeing how many so called Christians have pretty much no belief whatsoever…

Well, I am glad I found the FSM. In fact, unbeknownst to me I followed His word by eating Spaghetti every Friday for years before I received my calling. This is proof enough to me that He, indeed, helped me find my way.

2. DeathByCorn says:

I argee whit him. u are all gay fags who dont now the true luv of teh one true god, God. I will find a way 2 get tihs “religion” to go away and burn in hell with all the ohter gay fags who sinned against god. Spaghtti isnt a god. it a food that u eat. if i believes in a god like that i would eat myslef. go be gay somewheer else fagss.

Your worste nightmare,

Svenjar Obersten

• SillyKiwiMan says:

You’ve made my worst nightmare come true.

I think that reading your practically illiterate rant actually made me less intelligent.

I’m curious as to how you’re going to make me go away and burn in a place that doesn’t exist with a bunch of cigarettes who happen to be homosexual? Please enlighten me.

P.S. Grow the fuck up and learn how to spell.

Yarrgh.

• Keith says:

I think he may be the same idiot as Connor Fargus.

• SillyKiwiMan says:

Connor is undoubtedly a fuckwit, but his spelling was better. It could, admittedly, be that he’s since been hit in the head again by his Uncle Daddy. In any case, to use the name Death By Corn and the sign off with a decidedly scandanavian name is weird.

• Keith says:

Perhaps he is a Scandinavian scarecrow.

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

If this “worst nightmare” is over 9 years old, it’s really sad. Hopefully it’s just the language barrier, not an actual mental disorder.

• Keith says:

It could be a mental disorder as you suggest. Where I used to work we used to get incomprehensible letters from people. I remember one letter in particular that was accompanied by pictures of muscly men and women cut (presumably) from a fitness magazine. I don’t remember what was written as it was just a meaningless jumble of words.

3. halie hunter says:

What the hell is wrong with being gay? NOTHING! I have a girlfriend of 2 years and I am perfectly capable of worshiping god. But o do not find myself interested on getting bombarded my Christians who claim to have the best way of life. The best way of life would be to not judge others. And I’m glad that I can actually spell, because I actually went to kindergarten.

4. Keith says:

You won’t sell many by insulting your potential customers.

1 28 29 30