your a stupid ass

Published March 3rd, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

Your a stupid ass and your religion is gay. Thats why god hates it and evne though he loves yu he hates ur gay and will kill you and all yoru followers. Your god is spaghetti, i ate spaghetti lasnt night. So, ha. Christian god is in teh sky, your is on a plate. Your guy doesnt even have brain let alone create things. Your stupid douchbag. This isnt a religion, its a belief. And you are standing in between you and gods yours love. I hope ur happy.

- Connor Fargus

Hmm…. seems fake.

441 Responses to “your a stupid ass”

1. Danimal says:

I’m calling fake. If it was real he wouldn’t have spelled “spaghetti” right.

• Brian Fritzen says:

He is trying to blaspheme the FSM. He knows, in his heart that we are right and he is wrong so he was doing his best not to anger his noodliness because then it would be flat beer and unattractive strippers for eternity. He really knows that the FSM is the creator of all things. He just didn’t want to anger the one true god: FSM (pbuH)!

2. puppygoogoo says:

So if i believe in Thor, who has a hammer, and you back Jeebus, who was nailed to a cross, my god wins? is that how it works? Not sure if this is the message he was trying to get across.

• Brian Fritzen says:

I love that analogy. Thor has a hammer and your invisible sky zombie on a stick is nailed to a cross.

Hmmm…..

• Keith says:

However, that being said, Odin, who was Thor’s superior, was hanged from a tree. I have also seen examples of people who backed both positions by having a Thorshammer superimposed on a cross. Some people don’t have the courage of their convictions.

3. Old Gregg says:

Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can’t explain that. Clearly and undeniably the work of the FSM.

• tekHedd says:

And obviously the FSM likes to surf. It’s self-evident.

4. younger says:

Wow! the way he writes and his sentence structure, makes me wonder if it’s not a “fake”, perhaps he was consuming vast amounts of alcoholic beverages. Or if he truly had spaggetti last night, perhaps he got some really bad clam sauce on it, and it’s the E-coli talking.(typing).I’m hoping for the latter.

• GrizzBare says:

E-coli…isn’t that one of the fallen angels…some minor deity in that “place”

5. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

This is either
    1) fake, 2) from a 6 year old, or 3) from a severely mentally challenged person. Not sporting to rip into them in any case.

6. Steve says:

yep. Fate Mail.

7. PlagueChicken says:

Well, with limited evidence we come to a decision…
    a) This poster is a ‘poster child’ for everything that is wrong with humanity. Ignorant, bigoted, prejudicial and loony.
    b) Obvious faketroll is obviously faketrolling.

I know what I hope is true, but I’m dreading the reality…

PC

8. Pirate Jane says:

Does this sort of thing actually work? I mean, is anybody really inspired to drop what they are doing and join this guy’s religion? I know I’m not. I would still prefer to sing pirate songs and wear a FSM on my head. I’m not deterred from the one true religion. Perhaps our friend Connor is just crying for help. We should teach him.