your a stupid ass

Published March 3rd, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

Your a stupid ass and your religion is gay. Thats why god hates it and evne though he loves yu he hates ur gay and will kill you and all yoru followers. Your god is spaghetti, i ate spaghetti lasnt night. So, ha. Christian god is in teh sky, your is on a plate. Your guy doesnt even have brain let alone create things. Your stupid douchbag. This isnt a religion, its a belief. And you are standing in between you and gods yours love. I hope ur happy.

- Connor Fargus

Hmm…. seems fake.

427 Responses to “your a stupid ass”

1. max the pirate says:

you should die

2. robert says:

You’re *

3. ConservativePastafarian says:

Connor Fargus your argument is as valid as your ignorance of the language in which you write.

4. Matt says:

The thing that most concerns me about reading the hate mail section is the astounding portion of the authors that are functionally illiterate.

5. Matt says:

I mean, honestly, how does one write a letter so rife with spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization errors and not expect to be taken as a fool? I understand that some people are functionally illiterate, and that’s very unfortunate, but if I was functionally illiterate I would be very hesitant to send a letter to anyone out of (justified) fear that I would be (rightly) ridiculed. I do believe that I would learn how to write at a (European) high school level before I began airing my thoughts in print. I think this whole Pastafarian thing is pretty funny, but it’s just a website I stumbled across and spent a few minutes perusing for fun. I am not at all offended by people levying their criticisms, but I am absolutely disgusted to see people writing so atrociously.

6. Dan says:

Where to begin..?
    “This isnt a religion, its a belief.” Religion is just another fancier word for popular belief.
    “Your a stupid ass and your religion is gay.” Since when was pasta gay? And what’s wrong with being gay anyway?
    “Christian god is in teh sky, your is on a plate.” It’s the FLYING spaghetti monster.
    “Thats why god hates it and evne though he loves yu he hates ur gay and will kill you and all yoru followers.” When did god say he doesn’t like the FSM? Also, we all die sometime, don’t we? He’ll kill everyone in the end, won’t he?

• Rev. Wulff says:

I’ve dealt with a few fun-duh-mental-ists who go with a slightly more Judaic approach to the afterlife. If you don’t make it to Heaven, you simply die and your spirit ceases to exist. If you believe in the sky-zombie, when your body dies, your spirit lives on. After Judgement day, the non-believers will all be destroyed and the faithful will stop dying at all.

7. Jo Switten says:

Normally you don’t speak of the ‘Belgian’ language. In Belgium there are three official languanges: Dutch (Flemish), French (Walloon) and German. Anyway, it would be nice to have the prayer translated in more languages :)
    Esperanto for example, to start with :)

• Jo Switten says:

this comment was not meant to be in this spot :p

8. Jo Switten says:

Esperanto for example, to start with :)