your a stupid ass

Published March 3rd, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

Your a stupid ass and your religion is gay. Thats why god hates it and evne though he loves yu he hates ur gay and will kill you and all yoru followers. Your god is spaghetti, i ate spaghetti lasnt night. So, ha. Christian god is in teh sky, your is on a plate. Your guy doesnt even have brain let alone create things. Your stupid douchbag. This isnt a religion, its a belief. And you are standing in between you and gods yours love. I hope ur happy.

- Connor Fargus

Hmm…. seems fake.

427 Responses to “your a stupid ass”

1. trysten Cintron says:

you’re*

2. Luke says:

Please allow me to translate
    “You’re a stupid ass and your religion is gay. That’s why god hates it and even though he loves you he hates that you’re gay and will kill you and all of your followers. Your god is spaghetti, i ate spaghetti last night. So, ha. Christian god is in the sky, yours is on a plate. Your guy does’nt even have brain let alone create things. You stupid douchbag. This isn’t a religion, it’s a belief. And you are standing in between you and God’s love. I hope ur happy.”
    For those of you still confused, I believe it is trying to hint in some way that the Flying Spaghetti Monster is in some way inferior to the Christian Good

• Jimmy Jam says:

Thank you it was REALLY difficult to understand….

3. LadyPirate says:

I tried to read this in a serious manner, but the horrendous grammar was extraordinarily distracting. If you want to insult someone, at least do it properly. You do nothing but insult yourself when you behave like a 10 year old boy.

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

I think you give the writer too much credit, LadyPirate. I have a 10 year old grandson, and while – sure, I’m prejudiced – he’s much more mature than the writer of this letter.

4. Bianca says:

How rude can you be? Like really, you are calling this religion gay and not real and blah blah. Like really, do you see us telling you your religion is gay or dumb or anything else? Or are we telling you “God” isn’t real? No. Didn’t think so, grow up and get over yourself. And I wonder how Christianity started, oh yeah, as a belief.

5. Jimmy Jam says:

Hahahahaha this is funny.
    1, homophobic, oh yes but you believe in “god” and he doesn’t approve does he..
    2, I had to reread this quite a few times to understand…

• Keith says:

Having re-read Connor’s post for the umpteenth time, it just struck me that followers of Yoru (whoever that may be) are also being threatened. Can anyone find other secret messages in his text?

6. Emma says:

***you’re*** a stupid ass for using the pronoun your as a contraction. Practice what he preaches, this one.

7. Clayton says:

Grammar is amazing.

8. max the pirate says:

evne though he loves yu he hates ur gay and will kill you