your a stupid ass

Published March 3rd, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

Your a stupid ass and your religion is gay. Thats why god hates it and evne though he loves yu he hates ur gay and will kill you and all yoru followers. Your god is spaghetti, i ate spaghetti lasnt night. So, ha. Christian god is in teh sky, your is on a plate. Your guy doesnt even have brain let alone create things. Your stupid douchbag. This isnt a religion, its a belief. And you are standing in between you and gods yours love. I hope ur happy.

- Connor Fargus

Hmm…. seems fake.

444 Responses to “your a stupid ass”

1 25 26 27 28 29 31
  1. Sarah says:

I would use spell check if it matters that much to you. Proper grammar would be nice too.

2. Christy Lee says:

Connor Fargus you are the shit man!!! Best freaking “hate mail” ever!!!! btw my boyfriend and I ate Spaghetti 3 times this week!! HA ……oh no what is that in the distance?!?!?! A SPAGHETTI MONSTER ON A PIRATE SHIP COMING TO STAIN ME…. OHHH NO!!!

Connor if you see this I would love to find you on fb!!! you crack me the hell up man!!

3. Joszantor says:

You’re a stupid ass and your religion is gay. Thats why god hates it and even though he loves you he hates your gay religion and will kill you and all of your followers. Your god is made of spaghetti, i ate spaghetti last night. So, ha. Our christian god is in the sky, your is on a plate. Your guy doesn’t even have brain let alone create things. You stupid douchebag. This isn’t a religion, it’s a belief. And you are standing in between you and gods love. I hope you’re happy.

I fixed it

• Joszantor says:

I had to guess what he meant some of the time but I think it turned out alright

4. Lewis Raeburn says:

So he says that this is just a “belief” while there is no evidence that God is real. Also isnt religion based on beliefs >.>

5. The Reverend Louie Linguini says:

At least he knows how to spell douche bag….oh wait. Never mind. I was just sent a link to this site tonight from a friend in Texas. After years upon years of searching for a true tolerant religion, it looks like there actually is one. No hate spewing fear mongering. While I still maintain my own beliefs, or lack thereof in religion, I feel that this site actually has value. I have actually gotten more from reading this site and the “hate mails’ than from what was force fed down m throat for years as a kid. Personally, even though I may not fall completely in line with Pastafaranism, I do find myself leaning more in this direction as well as telling others about it over a beer and a dish.

6. Zachary says:

Holy FSM the spelling. Let’s put aside all of the spelling errors, and I’ll forget you called US stupid, okay? And second off, if eating spaghetti = our god inferior/ nonexistent, why do Christains eat Christ’s flesh and blood (bread and wine)? Sounds like the same exact thing to me. And our religion is gay? Are we a homosexual group, or a happy one? I, for one, am happier than I was being an atheist. “This isn’t a religion, it’s a belief.” Do you know what religion is? The list of stupidity and hypocrisy can go on, but here’s the real question: Does it MATTER? You worship your God, and I’ll worship my FSM.

7. Zachary says:

Might I also add that God isn’t in the sky- Proven plenty of decades ago, and even Christians know that.

8. Zodaccia Incorporated says:

Fellow Pastafarians, let us pray for this dangerously starved stomach and soul….

I, brother Bowtie Elbow Angelhair, shall lead us in our lord’s prayer. Please dawn colanders and Alfredo leotards…

“Our pasta, who art in a colander, draining be your noodles.
    Thy noodles done, Thy sauce be yum, on top some grated Parmesan. Give us this day, our garlic bread,
    …and forgive us our caloric trespasses, as we forgive those who trample on our lawns. And lead us not into vegetarianism, but deliver us some pizza, for thine is the meatball, the noodle, and the sauce, forever and ever.

R’Amen.”

• Rev. Wulff says:

I like it!

• Keith says:

Wearing leotards while praying definitely gets my vote.

• SillyKiwiMan says:

This I like.

What should we say when we partake in libations?

I often end up with “Yarrgh”, but what I’m trying to say is “but Wifey, I was on my way home when a friend desperately needed moral support in drinking beer”.

• Jo Switten says:

Dutch Translation (by the way: I am Flemish, but Dutch and Flemish are more or less the same language :)

Onze Pasta, die in het Vergiet ligt, uitgelekt zijn Uw Slierten.
      Al dente bent U, Uw Saus zo lekker, met geraspte Parmesaan er bovenop!
      Geef ons heden ons dagelijks lookbrood,
      En vergeeft ons onze calorische uitspattingen,
      Zoals wij diegenen vergeven die ons gazon vertrappelen,
      En leid ons niet naar het vegetarianisme,
      Maar lever ons liever een goede pizza,
      Want van U is de Gehaktbal, de Noedel en de Heilige Saus,
      In de eeuwigheid!
      R’Amen

• Keith says:

The important aspects of the prayer are certainly recognisable to an English speaker. It is important to know that wherever we are Pastafarians are bonded by holy words.

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

When I was little, they spoke the language in my father’s family, but called it Belgian.

• Jo Switten says:

Normally you don’t speak of the ‘Belgian’ language. In Belgium there are three official languanges: Dutch (Flemish), French (Walloon) and German. Anyway, it would be nice to have the prayer translated in more languages :)
          Esperanto for example, to start with :)

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Well, it certainly wasn’t French or German. I suspect it was Flemish. The family is from Roselare, close to the German border.

• Jo Switten says:

That will be the city of Roeselare. As a matter of fact, it is not so far from the French border. And yes, they speak Flemish in Roeselare, with an accent the rest of Belgium hardly can understand :)

• Keith says:

That sounds rather like Australia. Every time I order something in Subway or (Volcano/ Stripper Factory/Beer Heaven forbid) a Hungry Jacks, I get greeted with what sounds like gibberish.

• Jo Switten says:

It sounds indeed a bit like Australian :)
          The people of Roeselare they call the ‘newmarketeers’. They were famous of selling almost everything to anyone. And they ate very often linguini with meatballs! So they were the first believers of our Noodly Holiness!! R’Amen to that!

Just an example, this is what they said when it started to rain:
          Tis e rututus en ot trint,trint trin…

• Keith says:

Most of the gibberish I get sounds like a “stream of consciousness” speech without pauses or full stops. It sounds very mechanical. If I put a harmonica in front of their mouth they would probably sound like the Cybermen from the Patrick Troughton era.

1 25 26 27 28 29 31