your a stupid ass

Published March 3rd, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

Your a stupid ass and your religion is gay. Thats why god hates it and evne though he loves yu he hates ur gay and will kill you and all yoru followers. Your god is spaghetti, i ate spaghetti lasnt night. So, ha. Christian god is in teh sky, your is on a plate. Your guy doesnt even have brain let alone create things. Your stupid douchbag. This isnt a religion, its a belief. And you are standing in between you and gods yours love. I hope ur happy.

- Connor Fargus

Hmm…. seems fake.

450 Responses to “your a stupid ass”

1 18 19 20 21 22 31
  1. Rach says:

‘Your a stupid ass and your religion is gay.’ Ignoring gramatical errors and spelling concerns above I am trying to understand what this person is trying to say. What does that mean, ‘your religion is gay’? Does religion have a sexual orientation? If it does, what tells you what its orientation is? I am very confused.

2. TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

Connor, among your many grammatical errors, you misplaced (and misspelled) the sentence “Your stupid douchbag.”

Its proper place is as a parting salutation, as in:

“Your stupid douche bag, Connor Fargus”

3. Didact777 says:

Rach, I think he is saying that our religion is actually more holy than he suspects. As we know, a homosexual was touched by the Lord’s noodle, and in calling our religion gay, he is in fact proving it the correct one, for the FSM’s Church has been touched by the holy noodle.

4. or says:

“Your god is spaghetti, i ate spaghetti lasnt night. So, ha”
    Connor your god is supposed to be everywhere.is that includes the cake i ate 2 minute ago cause if thats the case i’m eating your god piece by piece so,ha

• Keith says:

If connor’s god is everywhere it is also in our stomachs: so every time we eat something we are reuniting god to god and would be able to experience it (especially with hash cookies).

5. erik ballantyne says:

Sounding like a kid in middle school who just learned some insults does not get your point across too well. May the FSM reach out his noodley appendage and show you its love, and hopefully share its wisdom as well.

6. Noodle Theory says:

If someone said this to me in real life, I would accuse them of talking out of their butt. However, your pathetic spelling and grammar has convinced me that you literally typed this WITH your butt.

7. Alphy says:

Whow! What a super genius! What a fine keen analytical mind! Whow, I am amazed! You must be a close personal friend of God’s, you know, one of the who knows him “personally”, born again and all that crap.

I’ll tell you right now, God is returning and man is she pissed!

Go eat a shit sandwich. You are full of it!

8. Alphy says:

If being a Pastafarian is gay then I say, Yeah! Give me a Pirate ship full of butt fucking gay butt bandits. We already have more than enough frustrated homophobic religious closet queens.

Geezuz Merry and Joestuff! Suck my butt!

1 18 19 20 21 22 31