your a stupid ass

Published March 3rd, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

Your a stupid ass and your religion is gay. Thats why god hates it and evne though he loves yu he hates ur gay and will kill you and all yoru followers. Your god is spaghetti, i ate spaghetti lasnt night. So, ha. Christian god is in teh sky, your is on a plate. Your guy doesnt even have brain let alone create things. Your stupid douchbag. This isnt a religion, its a belief. And you are standing in between you and gods yours love. I hope ur happy.

- Connor Fargus

Hmm…. seems fake.

427 Responses to “your a stupid ass”

1 16 17 18 19 20 30
  1. Kid Northcote says:

I understand there is reasonable unemployment right now in the United States. Perhaps anyone looking for a job may consider becoming an English tutor for Christians? Looks like quite a substantial market with ongoing work.

• Kid Northcote says:

E.G. consider “arse” to differentiate between the anus/buttock complex and a four legged relative of the common horse.

Do you guys have Tim-Tams? They are the ultimate chocolate biscuit delight. Australia offers these to the world as a token of our appreciation for being so far away from so many of you. I may have spelled appreciation incorrectly. I did spend many a year in the Catholic education system.

2. Gwen says:

Oh, wow, this post made me laugh. There are so many things wrong with this! First of all, you might want to actually have some legitimate points in your writing, because telling us to go to hell isn’t going to get you very far. Also, please, please, please use spell-check next time.

3. The Voice of Reason says:

I have 11 points.

1. How is this religion gay?
    2. Do you know what the word gay means?
    3. Why would God hate someone who’s gay? Is he homophobic?
    4. How can anyone, even God, hate someone and still like them? Hate and like are antonynoms.
    5. How will God kill us? Has he ever killed anyone before?
    6. The Pastafarians God is a FLYING spaghetti monster.
    7. If God is in the sky why hasn’t he been found by humans? Did he get hit by an aeroplane or someting?
    8. Do you know what a douchebag is?
    9. Isn’t all religion just a belief?
    10. What does “And you are standing in between you and gods yours love.” mean? Seriously, I have an IQ of 126 an yet I don’t have a clue.
    11. Yes I am happy, thanks for asking!

• The Voice of Reason says:

*Something

• BrightWhite says:

1. This religion isn’t gay.
        2. Gay has many definitions . . . which do you want?
        3. God doesn’t hate Gays (that’s Westborough’s job)
        4. Can’t be done.
        5. Don’t know yet and yes.
        6. Thank you for that clarification.
        7. Didn’t realize heaven = sky.
        8. Yes, the wife placed one in the rubbish bin last night.
        9. No
        10. I have no freakin’ clue.
        11. Your Welcome

Just an FYI . . . God loves Pastafarians too. Fettucini for the win!

• The Voice of Reason says:

My points were retorical and Connor Fargus said that, and I quote, “Christian god is in teh sky…”.

• Zach says:

I think his English teacher would cry seeing that grammar and by the way u should consider it an honor to taste of the almighty pasta.

Ramen

• Alyss says:

I think the answer to 10 is something like ‘You’re standing in the way of your god’s love.’ I can’t be sure, though, I’m not fluent in this strange dialect. I can only interpret based on my knowledge of its few similarities to the English language.

4. B.Lillis says:

Ahh,yes. And now we come to the best part of my day,reading(attempting to) the mindless,uneducated,rants of a sped who may or may not have completed Grade 2 English. When your only argument is”you’re gay,god hates you” it’s time to pack up and give in to the ways of Spaghettism so we may teach you how to SPELL and enrich your life.If god hates fags as they say,then he must REALLY hate retards. Hail the Flying Spaghetti Monster,may you see ITS light,and be forgiven for your ignorance. Bow down to the power of the Pasta.

• The Voice of Reason says:

Good point, but it’s Pastafarianism not Spaghettism.

5. Zach says:

I really hope you have tasted the FSM’s sauce so you will understand the …………….English language

• Zach says:

Ramen

6. Anonymous says:

“Your god is spaghetti, i ate spaghetti lasnt night. So, ha.” During Communion, do you not eat the bread and blood of your Lord, (which is given in the forgiveness of sins, do this in memory of Him (From the New Testament, Last Supper, Christian God)) so therefore, you are COMPLIMENTING pastafarianism, so I would suggest you think before you type.

• Arkaeon says:

If he could think, he wouldn’t have typed.

7. IzCanRead says:

Yeah. On the other hand, my God taught me how to spell and use proper grammatical form.

8. drew says:

Dont christains and catholics eat the body of christ at church?

1 16 17 18 19 20 30