your a stupid ass

Published March 3rd, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

Your a stupid ass and your religion is gay. Thats why god hates it and evne though he loves yu he hates ur gay and will kill you and all yoru followers. Your god is spaghetti, i ate spaghetti lasnt night. So, ha. Christian god is in teh sky, your is on a plate. Your guy doesnt even have brain let alone create things. Your stupid douchbag. This isnt a religion, its a belief. And you are standing in between you and gods yours love. I hope ur happy.

- Connor Fargus

Hmm…. seems fake.

427 Responses to “your a stupid ass”

1 15 16 17 18 19 30
  1. Ryan says:

If I was this poor, young lads English tutor, I’d circle the entire letter with a red pen and note that he should “try again.” It doesn’t matter what your faith is, but when you’re butchering your native language in such a fashion… *sigh…

• Keith says:

It could be he even misspelled his name. Maybe it is Connor Phagus.

2. Some Athiest That Is Thinking Of Converting Himself To This Religion says:

I find this amusing, I mean at least there is proof that this deity exists. and you should thank him for having feasted on anything of the sort

3. shaun yo says:

you eat your god every sunday!!

4. William says:

What did i just read? It looks like this was written by a dyslexic 2 year old.

• nun sequitur says:

sigh.

well,
      it looks written.

5. Methusillah says:

And so goeth the overflowing cup of Love as preached by his Zombie idol.
    So sad.

6. Kakistos says:

“i ate spaghetti lasnt night.”

Observing our greatest sacrament, we applaud your respect for our faith sir.

7. bibbily says:

And I thought that Christians believed that “God loves everyone”…
    It saddens me to think that people still use ‘Gay’ as a derogatory term.

8. Everybody loves Ramen says:

He even misused “your”, he was saying its our “a stupid ass”, not “you’re”, in which case you are a stupid ass…also, I don’t see how my relegion is homosexual, and I’m pretty sure “teh” Christian god isn’t in the sky, from what I know of Christianity, he is all around us, not just in “teh sky” or heaven.

1 15 16 17 18 19 30