your a stupid ass

Published March 3rd, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

Your a stupid ass and your religion is gay. Thats why god hates it and evne though he loves yu he hates ur gay and will kill you and all yoru followers. Your god is spaghetti, i ate spaghetti lasnt night. So, ha. Christian god is in teh sky, your is on a plate. Your guy doesnt even have brain let alone create things. Your stupid douchbag. This isnt a religion, its a belief. And you are standing in between you and gods yours love. I hope ur happy.

- Connor Fargus

Hmm…. seems fake.

442 Responses to “your a stupid ass”

1 14 15 16 17 18 30
  1. merciful pasta says:

thank you for sharing in our communion but the name calling was inappropriate

2. Alphagetti( is that a trademark infringement?) says:

Are we really having these discussions? REally? No-one is really a Pastifarian you fools. It’s a point. One that might just bring us out of the dark ages but time and time again I’m discouraged where that’s concerened. Humanity is seperated by religous beliefs. Not skin color or language or any of that. Just stop. Stop all this nonsense. Certainly we’re never going to agree on everything but pick something worthwhile to talk about because it’s all just noodles really. All of it.
    Wow…. did i ever do a terriable job of getting my point accross.
    Andrew.

• Forest Gump says:

Yes, Alphagetti, you are a terriable writer. And you did a terriable job of making your piont. I too am concerened that humanity is seperated by religous beliefs. And that’s all I have to say about that.

• Noodlity says:

Well I for one do believe there are many real Pastafarians – after all, the signup process is simple enough. And I don’t feel it’s religion itself that separates and divides people, just the more arrogant religions with claims of monopoly over divinity. There is no clash, for example, between Taoism and Ancestral worship in East Asia, in fact most people practice both in equal measure. Same goes for Shinto, most varieties of Buddhism, plenty of the pagan traditions, Wicca etc. I myself am a practicing Discordianist Pastafarian with Duedeist tendencies, and I don’t see a religious conflict there, nor how my faith is any less real than that of a churchgoing xian.

RAmen

• Believer says:

Personally, I’m Pastafarian and Athiest and seen no conflict at all. I’m just tired of people killing other people (or simply hating other people) in the name of current mythology.

3. clom says:

hmmmm redneck i think

4. Chase says:

Don’t you guys eat and drink your god every Sunday in the form of little flavorless crackers and grape juice?

5. nunya biz says:

…think u meant smart ass.

6. Drew says:

Hey Connor Fargus guess what? If your god would even send a single person to hell forever what they can do in a lifetime that is a blink of the eye I don’t want no part of it.

You’re probably not even a Christian.

• The Voice of Reason says:

No, I think he is a Christian. There are a few people in this world who dogmaticly believe in whatever they were brought up to believe.

7. ed schneiders says:

Connor Fagus’ response is typical of the attitude that I have experienced from” christians” in all facets of life. Their beliefs are their excuse to despise all others as lesser and damned. Did David Koresch or Jim Jones get them so upset? Or Budda? Joseph Smith? Mohammed?

• Anonymus says:

Actually Mohamad told muslims that they should force their religion on others

8. sami666 says:

can this guy even spell?

1 14 15 16 17 18 30