your a stupid ass

Published March 3rd, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

Your a stupid ass and your religion is gay. Thats why god hates it and evne though he loves yu he hates ur gay and will kill you and all yoru followers. Your god is spaghetti, i ate spaghetti lasnt night. So, ha. Christian god is in teh sky, your is on a plate. Your guy doesnt even have brain let alone create things. Your stupid douchbag. This isnt a religion, its a belief. And you are standing in between you and gods yours love. I hope ur happy.

- Connor Fargus

Hmm…. seems fake.

404 Responses to “your a stupid ass”

1 12 13 14 15 16 28
  1. Crdo says:

How could Connor Fargus’s message be a troll? It sounds like a fanatic. Or not. Or a troll. Or a ubereligious old man. I can’t find the difference Poe, does any of you can?

2. Collin the pirate says:

You little fuck you did indeed eat spaghetti, But you DID NOT FUCKING EAT THE flying spaghetti monster
    AND NICE GRAMMAR BRO!
    i mean what are you, a 8 year old lil kid?

3. Steve Howerton says:

Man….this was profound.
    Well written and very informative.
    I think the author has indeed helped me see the error of my ways.

4. OLIBAR SMOTHICAR says:

I think this one takes the cake.

ALL HAIL THE GREAT SPAGHETTI MONSTER

5. Micah says:

I am ashamed of people like Connor who continuously misrepresent what the gospel of Jesus Christ is actually about. I am so very sorry for the way so many false Christians have misled anyone into thinking this is what Christianity is about. Please don’t assume this is what every Christian is like. Any Christian who tells you that God hates you is so far from what a Christian is truly called to be.

• Keith says:

Jesus could also be quite a nasty character.

“If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.”

Matthew 10:34
      ” Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.”

Luke 12:51
      “Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. “

• Thomas Korn says:

Sorry, but Christianity is clearly dominated by idiots such as Conor.. Michelle Bachman, Sarah Palin, Pat (god created a ..fill in disaster here) because (fill in scapegoat here) Robertson .. the list goes on. … Even the “best” of christians desperately cling to ideals. Ideals which keeps humanity separate rather than unite.

• Drained and Washed Clean says:

After reading the bible I find it is EXACTLY what a true xtian is truly called to be.

6. Canipa09 says:

That was very profound. Also, a religion is a set of beliefs.

7. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Enough talk of woody erections, but I do share Atsap’s reverence for Calvin and Hobbes. Perhaps we could form a sub-sect within the CoFSM called Calvinists.

• Atsap Revol says:

tFtPtM, I think another minor religious organization has corrupted the Calvinist designation. Although not a “burning desire,” I favor incorporating transmogrification into our CoFSM’s sacred rituals. Transmogrification could represent the miraculous act of transforming common tomato sauce into the Sacred Marinara by one of our newly ordained clergy, such as Rev. Wulff.

I’m pleased that we share an appreciation of that great literary classic, Calvin and Hobbes.

Atsap

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

R’Amen to that!

• Keith says:

Calvin and Hobbes is definitely one of my favourites in philosophical literature, along with Gary Larson.

8. Thomas Korn says:

Heck, I’m trying to decipher which language Conor Fergus is attempting…

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Well, the “yoru” looks Japanese, but the “yu” appears Chinese. Wasn’t “Ur” an ancient Babylonian city? What culture mangles the possessive as in “your is on a plate”, the plural like “doesnt even have brain” and the combination of the two shown in “gods yours love”? I, too, am confused (although not nearly as much as Connor).

• Rev. wulff says:

The language is called “ignoramus”, and is unfortunately all too common in some parts of the US.

1 12 13 14 15 16 28