your a stupid ass

Published March 3rd, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

Your a stupid ass and your religion is gay. Thats why god hates it and evne though he loves yu he hates ur gay and will kill you and all yoru followers. Your god is spaghetti, i ate spaghetti lasnt night. So, ha. Christian god is in teh sky, your is on a plate. Your guy doesnt even have brain let alone create things. Your stupid douchbag. This isnt a religion, its a belief. And you are standing in between you and gods yours love. I hope ur happy.

- Connor Fargus

Hmm…. seems fake.

442 Responses to “your a stupid ass”

1 11 12 13 14 15 30
  1. fsm FTW says:

I may be a stupid ass, but you have bad grammar

2. Alex Loptien says:

Mmm… as convincing as the facts you presented (such as, but are not limited to; your religion is gay, and you’re stupid douchebag) I think I’ll straighten out some points of interest for you.
    1. What evidence do you have that our religion is gay? Doesn’t say in the bible that your god creates and loves everything and everyone, so god created homosexuals and loves them and he loves other men. Sorry but it sounds like your god is gay. Ever hear that when it rains god is crying well then what goes on when you see a rainbow? (Im not sure but it I think it’s god getting nailed)
    2. From what you said god hates us, loves us, and will kill us and our followers. 1…2…3… Sorry but Im STILL here.
    3.Yes our god is spaghetti, what of it? You eat spaghetti too NO WAY!! For your information The Flying Spaghetti Monster lives in space and watches over us from above so no you never ate a god.
    4.No he doesn;t have a brain, but ours is shaped in the form of His Noodlyness himself. Have you actualy met your god or jesus? How can you tell that they have brains. As humans we can only acess 20% of our brains, so maybe brains limit us and therefore higher being like the FSM don’t have them.
    5. All religions are beliefs, that’s the definition of religion.
    6. Connor learn so grammar I can’t even understand your last sentence maybe you should quit doing your sister long enough to pass the 6th grade

3. peter says:

im peter, i reckon spaggahetti is yummy, mmmm

4. peter says:

Yo Mama so fat when she went to the movies she sat next to everyone

Yo mama is so fat that when she wears a yellow raincoat, people yell “taxi!”

your mummas so fat the only thing stoppin her from going to jenny craig is the front door

• The Voice of Reason says:

What are YOU doing here? Your comment isn’t related to anything or anyone here.

5. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Apparently the title “your a stupid ass” has confused some people here. You are not supposed to sign in just because you’re a stupid ass. Go read a book.

6. The Flying Spaghetti Monster says:

I command you to untie! I mean unite! My church is all powerful!

7. FlamingFrosty says:

Connor Fargus… I forgive you

8. John says:

So whenever I have lamb with mint sauce, am I in effect eating Jesus?

1 11 12 13 14 15 30