your a stupid ass

Published March 3rd, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

Your a stupid ass and your religion is gay. Thats why god hates it and evne though he loves yu he hates ur gay and will kill you and all yoru followers. Your god is spaghetti, i ate spaghetti lasnt night. So, ha. Christian god is in teh sky, your is on a plate. Your guy doesnt even have brain let alone create things. Your stupid douchbag. This isnt a religion, its a belief. And you are standing in between you and gods yours love. I hope ur happy.

- Connor Fargus

Hmm…. seems fake.

441 Responses to “your a stupid ass”

1 2 3 30
  1. jill c says:

I smell a Nigerian scammer….I mean, the grammar, spelling, and punctuation are horrendous. However, I find is point “This isnt a religion, its a belief” intriguing. If I understand correctly, all religion is based on belief? Perhaps a more elequent religous scholar may care to pontificate on the differentiation.

Also, Connor, I appreciate your concern for my happiness. I am indeed, as you’d hoped, very happy. :-)

• Ubi Dubium says:

Can’t be a Nigerian scammer, because he isn’t trying to get us to give him our bank account numbers. I smell an 11 year-old boy straight out of “Jesus Camp” with his first cell phone. Poor Connor. With his head filled with all that anger and nonsense I expect that we are far happier than he is.

Or maybe he’s a drunken 16-year-old. Don’t drink and text, Connor, it’s never a good idea.

• El says:

I’m sorry don’t Christians preach ‘Love thy neighbour’ and ‘god loves you even if you don’t believe in him’ ? , Why do his followers then come onto our website when we have done nothing to provoke them and write unkind , offensive comments using utterly distasteful language! And i love the ‘Jesus Camp’ comment!
        El

• Sickened says:

This sickens me how can you believe in a plate of spaghetti , what a joke next your going to say you believe in santa! *HUFF*
          LOL JKS this is hilarious!

• Kakistos says:

new testament screwed that up. oddly, its usually thought to be the nicer book. but yeah. jesus (who will be doing the judgement bit) said that he can forgive you for doubting him, but not his father. pretty much every statement of parameters in the bible has a contradiction somewhere so everyone has an equal opportunity to oppress and hate to their hearts content while never really feeling they have lived up to the expectations of their religion (because you would need to live in 2 different universes at the same time to accomplish that).

• PeacePotato says:

You cant win every argument with love thy neighbor. I find it hypocritical that your all mean to this random person and then you say love thy neighbor. Your more funny than Hitler. You could be a stand up comedian with Jerry Seinfeld.

• Daniel D says:

how can you claim one belief is lower than your own belief. ‘god’ is all around us according to the BS preached. SO therefore what makes you right in saying that this is not a religion. Religion is based on belief, so therefore if i want to say that god is a sewer and the pope is my toilet (the middle man between me and my god- incase you thick F$*ks dont get the metaphor) then i can because this is my belief.

• Keith says:

There is certainly a precedent for it. The Romans had a god for everything. Cloaca was the goddess of the sewers and every household had its private gods fitted away in various nooks and crannies, including the toilet. I wouldn’t be surprised if the catholic church had a patron saint of toilets.

2. plumberbob says:

@ – Connor Fargus,

I propose a new rule: from now on, anyone who worships a dude who spent His entire adult life hanging out with a dozen other guys, was known to be kissed by them and wash their feet, and is frequently portrayed in a nearly-nude S&M glamour shot, isn’t allowed to have a problem with gay people.

Religion is nothing but people making up imaginary metaphysical problems and solving them with imaginary metaphysical solutions.

As you’ve so eloquently expressed before, PZ, religion is nothing more than the royal haberdashery appreciation society.
    Let the emperors step forth from their hidden palaces, and then we can debate their taste in clothes. Till then, all is suppository masturbation of a particularly ugly variety.

All theology is useless and defenseless against rigorous logic.
    The xian God cannot exist. Or, at least, he doesn’t care.
    However:
    “The Invisible and the Non-existent look very much alike.”So why bother believing in something that’s obviously false or irrelevant?

RAmen

• youre an idiot says:

I just want to know if mommy or daddy gave you any attention? Do you even know what the hell you’re talkin about? Go to school and stay there, if you don’t you’ll continue to live in mommy and daddy’s basement for the rest of your live as a virgin. I hope I run into your cowardly, uneducated ass, so that I get the pleasure of curb stomping your worthless ass.

• Drained and Washed Clean says:

Well, at least you are one step closer to spelling “you are” correctly… However, the rest continues to illustrate your lack of logical reasoning and debate. You do seem to like the word ass… See, that is where people who have no idea what they believe or why take it every day.

• DEMONKILLER40 says:

Well drained and washed clean (by the way, I wonder how you came up with that. What happened were you douching your mangina when you did) I don’t think he can stop pointing out how much of a dumbass you really are for believing something as gay as this.

• puppygoogoo says:

Demonkiller40 you have missed the point of this website. you now look stupid in front of us. we dont believe in this and god im tired of saying this.

• Keith says:

DEMONKILLER40:
          I’m getting tired of this repetetive mantra.

1) Look at the information about this web site
          2) Find something new to say that hasn’t been said before.
          3) Shut the fuck up

• TiltedHorizon says:

Hey “Youre an idiot”, “DEMONKILLER40”,

If I insult Santa, will you be hurt by it, or would you think me a fool for putting so much effort, or any effort, into insulting something you don’t believe in. Would you consider me stupid for not educating myself on the subject before choosing to insult you?

Feel free to read the ‘About’ page, hopefully the realization of what we believe becomes apparent and you will figure out why your posts were a failure and why everyone here is laughing at your expense.

Just in case you missed it, I’m addressing “DEMONKILLER40” and “youre an idiot”. It’s not my fault if the proper presentation creates a truthful sentence.

• Mr Cooper (all hail fsm) says:

umm you dont douche an mangina…….. just thought id say

• Drained and Washed Clean says:

I really have to explain why drained and washed is clever on a website that has a SPAGHETTI monster as god? A god that is made of NOODLES. Seriously? Wow… I don’t think I can stop pointing out what a dumbass you really are for not reading the ABOUT tab clearly labeled at the top of the page (or understanding my genius for wit, but I guess that is too much to hope for since you obviously have no understanding of satire).

• don says:

Ohh, that would hurt the poor little conner

• Insightful Ape says:

Shouldn’t we call the police on this one? Sounds to me like a physical threat.

• tekHedd says:

Either Westboro Baptist Church has started trolling this site, or this dude is a fake.

• Kakistos says:

that new rule belongs on bill maher

3. Luiz says:

Your god is bread and wine. I ate it yesterday, it didn’t taste so good. So I threw some bacon on it.
    And I drank your god’s blood, until I threw up. Now your god is in the toilet bowl.

• ray says:

Luiz, Dude. That was some kinda funny, but I’m still SO telling God on you. And I’m talking about the God in the hatemail…the hateful loving one who hates ur gay and who is going to kill you. You know, the one in the sky with a brain…the one who makes things…the one who inspires people with poor grammar to stomp around calling people names in self righteous rage. Yes, that one. Uh huh, you have messed up, now, mister.

• ray says:

OK, so, Luiz, I told God, like I said I would. (It is no easy task for me, either. I have to drink ALOT ALOT to be able to actually talk to God.) Anyhow, I told God about what you said and God laughed and laughed and said “Yeah, I thought that was hysterical, too. Light hearted sarcasm, properly applied, creates peace. Thank you, Luiz.”
        Here’s where it gets spooky, though…God then sent Arch Angel Polly to go have a word with Conner Fargus about his attitude.
        I could be mistaken, but, to me, Polly looked EXACTLY like a parrot. What does that mean? Ah, mystical mysteries.

• foobarr says:

Anyone else read “Luiz” as “Lulz”?

4. TiltedHorizon says:

Well, I could explain where you went wrong but what’s the point. My explanation would be in English, a language you are apparently at odds with.

Why do I keep thinking,”Uh oh, fifteen minutes to Judge Wapner” and “Kmart Sucks”?

5. lilwench says:

I’m not sure if the email is sincere or not, but the writer is definitely functionally illiterate.

6. StJason says:

Okay, fess up. Who sent this in? This is possibly the fakeist hate mail yet. Collecting all the trolls favorite hits, consistency in the bad spelling (making the same mispellings again and again), and very agenda driven.

So, who is it?

• BigBoneDP from OZ says:

Yep, sounds like a fake to me.
      It’s everything and I mean EVERYTHING we hate about hate mail all rolled in to one package.
      Fess up, pretend evil doer…

• Rev Toni Rigatoni says:

Yep, I’ll go with fake on this one.

Sauce be with you all.

The Reverend

• tekHedd says:

I invoke Poe’s law. It looks just fake enough to be real. Maybe.

Good for a cheap laugh though. :)

7. hotclaws says:

Delightfully concise.

8. zebobbybird says:

not sure if troll, or just really stupid.

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Doesn’t one imply the other?

1 2 3 30