your a stupid ass

Published March 3rd, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

Your a stupid ass and your religion is gay. Thats why god hates it and evne though he loves yu he hates ur gay and will kill you and all yoru followers. Your god is spaghetti, i ate spaghetti lasnt night. So, ha. Christian god is in teh sky, your is on a plate. Your guy doesnt even have brain let alone create things. Your stupid douchbag. This isnt a religion, its a belief. And you are standing in between you and gods yours love. I hope ur happy.

– Connor Fargus

Hmm…. seems fake.

578 Responses to “your a stupid ass”

1 34 35 36
  1. Saint Gnocchi says:

Dear C. Birdseye, Ah so! My husband tells me that here in South Africa the equivallent to Spam is something called “Bully Beef.” It’s nasty stuff some people pack as food for hiking trips. I, of course, won’t touch the stuff. I just pack noodles. Noodles, noodles, noodles and more noodles. By day 17, I’m all strung out on pasta and see great lake expanses of minestroni mirages as we strike our way through the desert en route to the Kuiseb Canyon.

• Captain Birdseye says:

St. Gnocchi, Bully Beef is luxury and NOT to be replaced with Spam. Spam’s nearest relative would be the cheapest grade of processed, tinned ham. For me, one camping essential is a slab of prosciutto ham; the equivalent of biltong.

2. Saint Gnocchi says:

Dear C. Birdseye, Maybe we should process and can the missionaries like they do Spam. We then very appropriatley can label the consignments “Toxic Waste.” Then we get the First World countries to dump it for us, since they seem to have all the right contacts.

3. Rasputin says:

Corned beef (bully beef) is wonderful

• The Sauceror says:

Yeah.

NOT to be confused with Spam.

4. Rasputin says:

Dear Captain Birdseye, thankyou for educating me.
    I’ve Googled the Superstitious Pigeon. To save others the trouble, this is what it’s about.
    For an experiment in psychology, a pigeon was placed in a cage. It was given food automatically at random intervals via a solenoid-operated switch. The pigeon believed that the food was delivered in response to whatever action it was performing at that moment: standing in one corner, scratching with its foot, whatever. The pigeon repeated the same action every time it wanted food.
    It’s like, “I sacrificed a lamb to Yahweh and Yahweh gave me a good harvest” or “The sun only rises in the morning because I pray to Ra” or ” I went to Lourdes and my sciatica cleared up”.

• The Sauceror says:

If a dirty rat did the same thing, would it be a stool pigeon?

• Rasputin says:

Ha ha ha!

5. Captain Birdseye says:

Rasputin, yes, when there is no relationship between actions and outcomes, it scrambles causality. Note that the pigeons developed bizarre behaviour, like rotating left on one leg with one wing out, believing it is THAT that causes the reward. Skinner suggests this equates to superstitious beliefs in people, acquired in the same way.
    It becomes self-fulfilling; like the Aztecs pointing at the dawn sun, proving to themselves that the blood-shed worked, whereas, they reversed cause and effect; the Sun made them, not vice-versa.
    We are not all immune. Tell someone you have just tossed a coin ten times and got ten heads. Ask them to predict what the next toss will be. Some people (gamblers) will insist it is no longer equal odds. To confuse them further, produce a new un-tossed coin and ask them to predict the odds for that one.

1 34 35 36