your a stupid ass

Published March 3rd, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

Your a stupid ass and your religion is gay. Thats why god hates it and evne though he loves yu he hates ur gay and will kill you and all yoru followers. Your god is spaghetti, i ate spaghetti lasnt night. So, ha. Christian god is in teh sky, your is on a plate. Your guy doesnt even have brain let alone create things. Your stupid douchbag. This isnt a religion, its a belief. And you are standing in between you and gods yours love. I hope ur happy.

- Connor Fargus

Hmm…. seems fake.

494 Responses to “your a stupid ass”

1 30 31 32
  1. TheFusilliTheMacaroniAndTheHolyRavioli says:

I love how other religious individuals don’t like it when other individuals don’t agree to their religion and make a whole deal about it. Everyone is entitled to their own religious beliefs but yet its like they’re trying to force their own religion upon us.

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

If everyone converted to their religion there wouldn’t be anyone pointing out how absurd it is.

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

If you laid all the Muslims in the world, maybe they would behave themselves better.

2. Onion says:

Well, at least we got proof of the fact that the spaghetti monster is real, his gift to us spaghetti!

• Rasputin says:

More than that, physicists say that “string theory” is essential to the existence of all time and matter in the universe.

3. Rev. Chamberlain says:

Pastafarians, it is pointless to engage church lady and her kind in rational discourse. Let her worship the invisible god and Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny and the tooth fairy. I only wish she would not clutter our forum with such claptrap, and leave us to contemplate noodles cooked perfectly al dente, spicy meatballs in marinara sauce, garlic bread…….mmm, is it lunchtime yet?

• Alphy says:

Your making me hungry Rev for our beloved FSM. May his Marinara be on you.

• mike pipkin says:

reverand, for a brief moment, i could have had a confession to make– if confessions weren’t complete nonsense. it seemed that you may have forgotten about the most wholly sacrament– beer. but when you consider that beer is an obvious given at any feast in honor of the great fsm, it doesn’t necessarily need to be mentioned. however, it never hurts to be reminded that a good, cold, wholly sacrament is a vital part of one’s religious diet. wouldn’t you agree?

• Rasputin says:

Dear Rev, you’re right. The FSM’s noodly wisdom has embraced you. Thankyou for sharing it with your brothers and sisters. R’amen.

4. Sap says:

I can’t eat noodles and spaghetti and wondered if this is a sign of something? I have substituted the god eating habit with rice noodles. Do you think I am having a revelation? I have noticed that there are a lot of spaghetti like things embracing our Sun too. These are apparent if you look on helioviewer. In a recent post on my website I have published a picture of something looking similar to a kitchen utensil emerging from beneath the Sun in a plasma sauce burst. http://www.afterzen.co.uk/wanderings/anomaly-in-plasma-burst-related-solar-activities-march-27th-2015/ (This was before I came across the explanation of the edible nature of the cosmos)

5. TOMATO says:

ALL HAIL THE FLYING SPAGAHEHGAEGTYY MONSTER btw those few religious freaks are really annoying huh. notice the word few

6. Colby says:

I don’t think you god taught you how to spell.

7. Keith says:

You won’t sell many by insulting your potential customers.

8. Keith says:

To clear this up: it was posted as a response to one of those interminable adverts that spring up on this site.

1 30 31 32