Rosary

Published March 29th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

I have drawn a rosary for a class project. Hope you like it :)
– Tracy

rosary

11 Responses to “Rosary”

1. Randy says:

I love that Rosary! It looks like pasta balls threaded with a peice of spaghetti! Praise be to Him for giving of His Noodly Appendage for this fine religious artifact! Also, praise be to Tracy for receiving His Devine Inspiration and drawing this soon-to-be holy relic of His Noodly Goodness.

Randy,
    Lover of Pasta Art

2. puppygoogoo says:

Love it Tracy. Nice work. His Noodliness would be proud.

3. Keith says:

A wonderful idea! I didn’t get around to counting the number of beads but I’m sure you could work some significance into it: eg. the number of Pirates who could dance on a masthead.

4. His Pasta-y Goodness says:

Thou shalt be given noodly praised covered in saucy tomatoes for bring apon my holy name unto thy art.

-his noodly goodness

5. tracy says:

Thank you, it was a divine moment when I recieved the vision of this delicious rosary. Noodles be praised.

6. flat iron reviews says:

flat iron reviews

7. a curious wanderer who wanders the wastelands of Internet says:

Okey, so, what is this Flying Spagetti Monster? Where does it come from? I am curious.

• Keith says:

If you go to the top of the page and click the “About” button, you questions will be answered.

• Captain Birdseye says:

The FSM has always existed, because, as Nobel Prize scientists explain, He is outside of space and time; or, like some other popular gods, you may think He has been created by an infinite precession of earlier FSMs. Were you there? Aaaaarghhhh….

8. Captain Birdseye says:

Wanderer, you have indeed wandered into a theological-wasteland; but, there is light at the end of the tunnel:
    - If you are looking for Jesus, you are more likely to find Him here than in most Christian churches.
    - If Poe’s Law is correct (which states that a parody of a religion is indistinguishable from the ‘real’ thing) how do you know that any religion has not simply been invented?
    - FSM has equal evidence to support Him as any other deity!
    - Borrowing from fundamentalist Christian Apologetics: (1) Were you there? Did you see the ‘hand of God’ (2) Faith is good, and, because FSM may require more faith to believe, it must therefore be a better religion.
    Aaaaarghhhhh…..

• Captain Birdseye says:

I adjust my theo-pastalogical conclusion: ‘because FSM may require more faith to believe, He must, therefore, be the benevolent, correct God’. Aaaarghhhhh….