This is a real religion?

Published March 13th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

The government actually passed this BS as religion? You just did this so you can get tax cuts, your religion is based on christian hate because thats all i see you mocking on here, You might as well side with the church of satan who mocks their own belief, Just because youre too blind to be enlightened you have decided to scam all the atheists out there, in a way i have to side with you, because all of your followers are just as stupid as you are, nobody ever looks into history, philosophy or multiple religions before basing their faith, they always just side with hate and disbelief, when love is just the true meaning behind every religion, and science is formulated from the start of religion, it seems that your church and your followers will all go down the same stupid path, even if you are a teacher or a doctor you probably are a bad one at that, well except the church leader who is rolling in money from his t-shirts and probably initiation fees and getting tax cuts, what a smart way to scam atheist church goers, you might as well start the next jonestown massacre.

–Nick

546 Responses to “This is a real religion?”

1 20 21 22 23 24 28
  1. Kid Northcote says:

Pffft. Next Jonestown Massacre. Yeah Right. As if there can be one in that league ever again? That was, like, the finest mass suicide of all time.

You may as well say “the next Muhammad Ali” or “the next Sir Donald Bradman” or “the next Lance Armstrong”

Please

2. John Halladay says:

Funny how this writer describes the exact path that has been followed by the Christian evangelists.
    Scammng church goers? Sound like some church you know?

3. Jeff Allan says:

But that is the whole point – this “bullshit” has as much rationality, if not more, than the various tracts of “bullshit” that make up the Judeo-Christian bible.

4. B.Lillis says:

“what a smart way to scam atheist church goers”—This special ed dosen’t get it does he? An Atheist does not have a church as it it a lack of belief in a god/religion…these people bitch but don’t even have enough education on the subject to form a descent argument..sigh,and,facepalm.

• Zach says:

Yes i have the same problem ha ive even met people who don’t know jack squat bout there own reiligon! How is that even possible? Oh ya frgt……there noobs

Go FSM!!!!!!

Ramen

• Olio says:

Concerning comments of people not knowing about own religion, they may or may not. Cannot discriminate against you based upon it very convincingly if lacking in knowing. People have different levels of comprehension based on abilities to start. Application of what is learned another facet. Many people do not apply very well. For varied reasons this happens. On all sides.

5. Mr.Niceguy says:

I feel as though nick has gone a bit too far with his comment about the Jonestown massacre. However, i did find his red herring in line 8-9 of this unchristian act. A question for sir Nick who wrote this Hate mail… why is it that you are searching for other religions on the internet? Sounds like someone is questioning their own faith; looking for a dare i say… substitute. I reach out to Mr.Nick with sincere concern.

6. Endre Steenberg says:

You say he is scamming atheists. Pastafarians aren’t necessarily atheists. According to the leader there are several say christian followers of Pastafarianism.

And the scamming part… Where on earth does he ask for any type of money? I mean, if you were going to scam someone, at some point you would be asking for money ?

7. Endre Steenberg says:

Oh, and also… Press the “Join Us” button at the top there. You can’t not see it. You will clearly see that there are no initiation fees whatsoever.

8. Madolyn says:

“nobody ever looks into history, philosophy or multiple religions before basing their faith, they always just side with hate and disbelief, when love is just the true meaning behind every religion, and science is formulated from the start of religion, it seems that your church and your followers will all go down the same stupid path, even if you are a teacher or a doctor you probably are a bad one at that”

pfffffffft hahahaha. This is funny. I like how you just stereotype all us pastafarians. The thing is, I have looked into religion, philosophy, and faith. I considered my options. I looked at every side. I have family members who are strong christians. And you know what? I decided…I didn;t believe it. I didn’t believe any of it. Just because I choose not to follow a mainstream religion, and follow this one instead, doesn’t make me a bitch that “always sides with hate and disbelief” I looked into it. I looked into it all before placing my faith. People like you really give me a good laugh, because you are the epitome of all that’s wrong with the world.

1 20 21 22 23 24 28