This is a real religion?

Published March 13th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

The government actually passed this BS as religion? You just did this so you can get tax cuts, your religion is based on christian hate because thats all i see you mocking on here, You might as well side with the church of satan who mocks their own belief, Just because youre too blind to be enlightened you have decided to scam all the atheists out there, in a way i have to side with you, because all of your followers are just as stupid as you are, nobody ever looks into history, philosophy or multiple religions before basing their faith, they always just side with hate and disbelief, when love is just the true meaning behind every religion, and science is formulated from the start of religion, it seems that your church and your followers will all go down the same stupid path, even if you are a teacher or a doctor you probably are a bad one at that, well except the church leader who is rolling in money from his t-shirts and probably initiation fees and getting tax cuts, what a smart way to scam atheist church goers, you might as well start the next jonestown massacre.

–Nick

553 Responses to “This is a real religion?”

1 27 28 29
  1. Pope Francis says:

I have a question to ask:
    Does my body fat make my body look fat?

• Keith says:

You know you are fat if you hang upside down and your belly button hits your chin.

2. Steven Mynatt says:

Dear Nick,
    I was a Christian for many hours. I found Jesus about 48 hours ago but have recently quit because in the Christian Bible it says that you get 700 wives and 300 Concubine’s and after a 48 hour wait filled with prayers to Jesus I still only have the same wife that I had to start with. The Pizza Hut where I live gives you your Pizza Free if it takes longer than 20 minutes, So I feel that I gave Jesus a fair shake ,,, Now back to your question ,,,, Of course it’s a real Religion (Cap “R”) and who are you to Persecute me about that? I spent 48 hours waiting on your fake Jesus to preform a miracle and transform my life into a Christian one and I just now quit waiting ,, I’ve had enough of Phony Religions that don’t produce the booty and now it’s a Pirates life for me. I’m not exactly like these guys because I belong to the Reformed Church and that is like 900 times better ,, BUT,, I considered all this carefully and I know its true because a Guy that I met yesterday told me that he knew a guy that said it was the absolute truth and Nothing but the truth ,, Probably says so in the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and that is probably further proof of what I know in my heart is the absolute truth. Raman

3. martin says:

It makes me sad that Christians are hard on us about our beliefs. Pastafarians do not come out unprovoked and hurt the feelings of others with different beliefs. We ask only to be respected as equals the same respect that we give to you.
    ramen

4. EJ says:

“when love is just the true meaning behind every religion”

So you’re saying that a Rabbi cutting the foreskin off of an infants penis is just a veiled implication of love?

5. recommended reading says:

Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any solutions to prevent hackers?|

1 27 28 29