Petroglyph evidence of the FSM

Published March 31st, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

We have this picture of His Noodliness from a spot North of Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico, from some petroglyphs in las Labradas and here it is.

-Antonia

fossilrecord1

fossilrecord2

20 Responses to “Petroglyph evidence of the FSM”

1. xxicenturyboy says:

Turn the rock over and you will see the writhing noodley appendages moving freely. Many mistake them for worms, but we know the truth.

2. Brian Fritzen says:

That nails it. There can be no denying His existence now.

• Bhevarri says:

Exactly what I was thinking.

3. puppygoogoo says:

Thats all the evidence i need. excellent work.

4. Apprentice Frederic says:

Do we have any idea how old these are? Maybe radiocarbon or potassium dating would be helpful? (LOFLMAO…)

• StJason says:

Even assuming that radiocarbon dating worked (it doesn’t. He uses His Noodly Appendage to change the readings), it’s not the way you date rocks.
      Even if you did date the rock, that is when the rock formed, not when it was carved.

…But I can tell you with assurance that it was carved a few years ago, as we all know from the Scriptures.

• Apprentice Frederic says:

St. Jason, your points well-taken, especially the theological one. I did poke around the internet and found quite a bit of discussion about schemes for estimating the actual date of carving of an (well, only slightly) older rock. One was radiocarbon dating of “varnish” re-formed after the carving, but – as you pointed out – the FSM’s MHNA will interfere with “science” every time. One article mentioned an “E=MC2″ petroglyph in Utah (?), alleged to be contemporary. I think that the FSM Himself, perhaps still intoxicated from the day of Creation, put it there as a tantalizing clue….

• Antonia Reed says:

1500 yrs old, or that is what the museum there said that the petroglyphs were that age.

• Apprentice Frederic says:

Thanks, Antonia!

• bruceo says:

Radiocarbohydrate dating is worth a try.

• Apprentice Frederic says:

Gee. I always thought that Radiopasta was CoFSM’s scriptural broadcast station!

5. ceramic flat iron says:

ceramic flat iron

6. ray says:

Wow. This is all very confusing. Radiocarbohydrate dating says its 1500 years old. My first conclusion is that He carved it Himself with His Blessed appendage, then changed the radiocarbon results.
    On second thought, though, it could have been carved like last Thursday, in the afternoon by a lady on vacation from Walla Walla Washington or perhaps by The First Midget (I think his name was Atom, because he was so small). So there’s, like, no telling, ’cause He changes the dates. This all really makes my sciency theologic spiritual brain spin.

There’s no need for me to be in a tizzy about it, though, becasue I’m still a good believer. I’ll go to communion to make myself feel bertter. It’s Purina Pirate Chow (now with Real meatballs) and Beer time.

By the way, if you add the beer to the Purina Pirate chow, it makes its own Marinara!

7. opiesysco says:

I have a theory on how His Noodliness’ likeness got on this rock.
    One day, about 1500 years ago, He was in a drunk’n stuper and fell from the sky and landed on this rock. The impact was so great that it left His impression. Either that or a pirate carved it.

I just want to know how this will be reported in the news. It will be in direct conflict with the finding of the little book with the face of jeebus on it. That jeebus, he is great at the fine art of oneupsmenship.

May His Sauce be upon you
    rAmen

8. Ronster says:

Actually it looks more like Spongebob Squarepants’ pet snail Gary. I can even see his food dish, but it looks like it’s tipped up on its side. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_the_Snail

• Keith says:

I see what you mean, Ronster. However, considering that Spongebob has real pirates (eg. Patchy, Painty and the Flying Dutchman) and that sea anemones look like noodle clusters we can infer that Gary et al are all part of the wholeness off the FSM universe: ergo, anything that reminds one of Spongebob also reminds one of the FSM.