Petroglyph evidence of the FSM

Published March 31st, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

We have this picture of His Noodliness from a spot North of Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico, from some petroglyphs in las Labradas and here it is.

51 Responses to “Petroglyph evidence of the FSM”

1. Rasputin says:

And what about Santa? How did he and the reindeers survive if they weren’t on the Zark and the ice caps were covered? I think the Buybull isn’t telling the whole truth.

• The Sauceror says:

Back in those days, Santa didn’t need reindeer to pull his sled. He had plenty of dinosaurs to choose from. His favorite dinosaur was the Ty-rein-o’deer-us Rex. Obviously, they were Irish dinosaurs. The Ty-rein-o’deer-us Rex dinosaurs were caught having dirty Ty-rein-o’deer-us Rex sex with borched mesoms, and Noah wouldn’t let them on the Zark, so they went extinct. But not all dinosaurs went extinct. Some were lifted up into heaven in what is known as “The veloci-rapture”. While the ice caps melted in the great flood, Noah kept two ice cubes alive on board the zark, so that after the flood was over, they could be released back into the wild where they reproduced to their present size.

• Rasputin says:

Ha ha ha!

2. This is a huge advantage as a student that I never had! says:

This is a great read and great idea that will help any university student in numerous ways.

• Rasputin says:

Dear This is a, you’re right. And every part of our theology is true.

• The Sauceror says:

Our religion is more than true. It’s infinitely true. In fact, it’s more than infinitely true– it’s beyond infinitely true. The proof is in the pasta.

3. Parents keep your children safe this school year says:

This is a tremendous internet site. I totally feel this is a great location to remind parents on the built in dangers and issues their children deal with together with the internet. My article content contains several eye opening advice and tips concerning internet kid protection awareness. You will also find a couple of extremely helpful links to further improve home safety in general. I’m also a father and have sorry to say had to cope with a number of the concerns I authored on the subject of. Thank you so much.

• Rasputin says:

Dear PKYCSTSY, What?

4. Ladies you really should be pampered! says:

Some support for the female followers of this site! Some women just don’t take ample time to pamper themselves. I know, I realise, employment, young ones, partners all demand your time. Women it’s high time to actually love yourself frequently and treat yourself as that special person which you are. Self-pampering depends on things like time and money. Many mothers are extremely caught up in the day-to-day dealings to be spouse, mothers and sometimes worker and generally are aching for time to just park yourself and chill out. That’s more the reasons why you’ll need a little “me” time. Especially if you’re busy looking after lots of other people. and you simply believe that you don’t have any time, you create it for yourself! Read the entire article at the Url provided!

5. Saint Gnocchi says:

Dear LYRSBpampered, Nah. Your opinions and suggestions are crappola on hormones. I’m a woman and I really don’t feel hard done by at all. How in the name of Merry, Mother of Jeebus, did you stray onto this website anyway, sistuh?