it amazes me how delusional you guys are

Published March 12th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

I saw your site and it just amazes me how delusional you guys are, you are trying to create a delusion around the world. A sick joke gone wrong really, its really sad that you are so completely obsessed with brainwashing that you try to pass of a Italian cuisine for a deity of some sort. This whole religion is of hate and defies all logic, rational thought, and it shatters common sense completely. You’re lousy evidence doesn’t cut it either how can you say fire works and noodles are evidence for your delusion? and its not even slightly sane that you walk around like a bunch of pedophiles in those shabby suits of yours. I bet if a Scientologist and a mutated Christian extremist had sex, the offspring would be a Pastafarian.

-Pizbi

236 Responses to “it amazes me how delusional you guys are”

1 5 6 7 8 9 15
  1. Tbanana says:

What amazes me is how delusional YOU are. You seem to be under the impression that we actually believe. You actually played along very well stating the flaws in this religion which also happen to be the flaws in mainstream religions.

I will never cease to be amazed by the power of stupid people in large numbers

2. Alexander says:

First of all, “Scientologist”, is not a word. The word is “scientist”. Next, you seem a little wacky. And lastly, everyone is entitled to their own religion. Would you like it if we mocked you for being Christian, calling it delusional?

• Big Guy says:

scientologist is a word and the group are nut jobs cultist.. Tom Cruise for one…

fyi fsm hasn’t reached the notoriety as Scientology have but either way both are cut from the same cloth of deception
      misdirection & out right lies.

God is the answer you seek he has the one thing you need salvation… repent & pray for forgiveness…

• COMMITTEE TO SQUELCH BIG GUY says:

PLEASE IGNORE BIG GUY. CLICK DISLIKE TO TAKE HIS POST OFF THE SCREEN AND MOVE ON. DON’T GIVE HIM THE ATTENTION HE SEEKS. DON’T RESPOND, NO MATTER HOW INANE OR INSULTING HIS POSTS MAY BE.

Big Guy is either putting us on, or he’s as mentally screwed up as he sounds. Either way, we’ve wasted too much time on this “odious” troll. Let’s reclaim our site.

3. Aknaib says:

Are WE the delusional ones?
    I thought the true crazy people are the ones who think they’re sane…

4. Saganhill says:

Oh the IRONY of this email.

5. Sgaitsy says:

Logic? And rational thought? In the same breath as ‘religion’? How hypocritical!

6. Epic says:

Beautiful. I love it when a true moron (Pizbi) comes out of the woodwork. Like Saganhill says, the IRONY is so think you need a chainsaw. I’ve only just discovered the Church of the FSM but I can already feel myself being drawn to a life of commitment and dedication to the one true god :-)

Now where’s my pasta strainer (is a colander acceptable or is that blasphemy?)

• numanuma says:

*clicks like button* :)

7. Dark says:

I love how you could change just a few words in there and it could be used against any religion. He really is missing the point, isn’t he?

And do pedophiles go around in fancy dress? Would be an interesting way to keep your kids safe. ‘Don’t go near that man! He wears an eye patch!’. All the police would need to find in a possible child abuser’s house is one piece of pirate garb and the world is safe.

What a moron

8. Taylor says:

You are all ridiculous. End of.

• Mal says:

End of…….. what?

You can’t tease us with talking about an end and not ending it.

• Taylor says:

Obviously you have never heard anyone say that expression before. What it means is that that is my overall opinion of you all and my opinion will not be changed.

• Sky says:

ohh youuuu :) well usually it goes “end of line” or “end of discussion”. you never said end of what!

• Taylor says:

Well, where I am from, we say ‘End of’.

• Sky says:

A mere derivation of “end of line” and other “ends of this and thats”

• Drained and Washed Clean says:

Based on what knowledge that you have of us?

• Omnipotent Zombie says:

So am I wrong that you won’t exlain why you find us ridiculous? When you make a statement and don’t provide an explanation, that is what’s ridiculous.

• stylusmobilus says:

I’m trying to grasp the concept of walking/surfing into someone’s home/website/dwelling/office and making the sweeping statement ‘you are all ridiculous’. You could apply this concept to most churches with a fair deal of accuracy.

1 5 6 7 8 9 15