it amazes me how delusional you guys are

Published March 12th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

I saw your site and it just amazes me how delusional you guys are, you are trying to create a delusion around the world. A sick joke gone wrong really, its really sad that you are so completely obsessed with brainwashing that you try to pass of a Italian cuisine for a deity of some sort. This whole religion is of hate and defies all logic, rational thought, and it shatters common sense completely. You’re lousy evidence doesn’t cut it either how can you say fire works and noodles are evidence for your delusion? and its not even slightly sane that you walk around like a bunch of pedophiles in those shabby suits of yours. I bet if a Scientologist and a mutated Christian extremist had sex, the offspring would be a Pastafarian.

-Pizbi

236 Responses to “it amazes me how delusional you guys are”

1 4 5 6 7 8 15
  1. Matthew says:

“This whole religion is of hate and defies all logic, rational thought”

It’s funny that he thinks THIS defies all logic and is irrational. Rational thinkers are actually the ones that reject most ideas in Christianity, Catholicism, etc.

2. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

I wish Pizbi would tell us which religion he ascribes to, and present the evidence for believeing in IT.

I read an article yesterday where a historian claims at least half of the New Testament (we know the Old Testament is almost all plagarized fables) is forged; that many of the so-called writers were illiterate, or that from the writing style and attitudes you can tell there were multiple writers.

For example, in one letter credited to Paul women are forbidden to go to temple (Paul was a charter member of the he-man women-haters club), and later it reads that women should cover their head in temple. So which is it? Turns out the historian says 6 of Paul’s 13 letters were written by others.

3. Ryan says:

It amazes me how you can post this argument and not see that your essentially projecting all of the flaws of your own religion onto this one.

4. Cranky Old Bastard says:

Although not a Pastafarian I am like minded but I wonder if the fool who sent this knows that Spegheti is actually Chinese? I am sure the FSM and My Lucky Astrology Mood Watch will still be around once these other so called religions have passed from memory.

5. Ben says:

hey friend, please don’t hate my religion. I never did anything to you :(

6. Turnip Wizard says:

…So, anyone else find this ironic? Pastafarianism defies logic, and yet the bible is FILLED with stuff like virgin birth (impossible), walking on water (impossible), ressurection (impossible), magical burning bushes that can talk (impossible), and that everyone descended from the same two people and are therefore inbred (possible, I guess, but fucking disgusting). Hell, I’m surprised there are no bloody dragons in the bible… Although, I do have to admit that Jesus would have been about twenty times cooler if he had been riding on a dragon.

7. '67Mustang says:

Hmm….Since my dad is a spiteful Atheist and my mom was Muslim/Only on Saturdays Buddhist I guess that means I’ve come to the right place. FSM is genius and I’ve been converted thanks to StumbleUpon. I feel a little bad for the Whoever-ians who feel like they’ve just been slapped in the face but you guys should really just Live and Let Pasta. Or whatever name you’d put there ; )

8. Raven says:

I absolutely cracked up when I read the words “Italian cuisine”. I have no idea why, I think it was the odd pairing among all the hate.

1 4 5 6 7 8 15