it amazes me how delusional you guys are

Published March 12th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

I saw your site and it just amazes me how delusional you guys are, you are trying to create a delusion around the world. A sick joke gone wrong really, its really sad that you are so completely obsessed with brainwashing that you try to pass of a Italian cuisine for a deity of some sort. This whole religion is of hate and defies all logic, rational thought, and it shatters common sense completely. You’re lousy evidence doesn’t cut it either how can you say fire works and noodles are evidence for your delusion? and its not even slightly sane that you walk around like a bunch of pedophiles in those shabby suits of yours. I bet if a Scientologist and a mutated Christian extremist had sex, the offspring would be a Pastafarian.

-Pizbi

236 Responses to “it amazes me how delusional you guys are”

1 3 4 5 6 7 15
  1. Rick says:

it honestly sounds like this guy is talking about christianity, or thats the way i see it

2. RAmen!!! says:

“A sick joke”?
    Don’t worry, his Noodly Appendage will touch your heart and oneday, you too will be enlightened! :)

3. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

I just love posting on a Sunday morning!

“This whole religion is of hate and defies all logic, rational thought, and it shatters common sense completely”.

Uh, which religion were you talking about here? Oh, all of them?

4. Pikkupandropov says:

If they are right and we all go to hell at least we know that we have a volcano of stale beer and infected hookers to comfort us… too bad we have to share it with all these jerk from the hatemail section…

5. TimmyAnn says:

So, do you think Pizbi’s high school class voted him/her Most Likely to Miss the Point?

6. stylusmobilus says:

I’ll be straight down the line here Pibzi. I have five of my own children and three fosters. I don’t particularly like being associated with paedophilia. If a Scientologist and a mutated Xtian had sex, you would be the offspring, ejected from the Scientologist’s arse.

7. ShuN1981 says:

“You’re lousy evidence doesn’t cut it either how can you say fire works and noodles are evidence for your delusion?”

So… The face of the Virgin Mary on the chesse sandwich… That’s REAL evidence?

=S

8. O-To-The-Dizzle says:

Just a suggestion – try reading that particular piece of hate mail again, but this time apply his exact arguments to any other religion. It seems that in his attempt to argue against this fine religion, he instead fulfilled its purpose: to highlight hypocrisy.

1 3 4 5 6 7 15