it amazes me how delusional you guys are

Published March 12th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

I saw your site and it just amazes me how delusional you guys are, you are trying to create a delusion around the world. A sick joke gone wrong really, its really sad that you are so completely obsessed with brainwashing that you try to pass of a Italian cuisine for a deity of some sort. This whole religion is of hate and defies all logic, rational thought, and it shatters common sense completely. You’re lousy evidence doesn’t cut it either how can you say fire works and noodles are evidence for your delusion? and its not even slightly sane that you walk around like a bunch of pedophiles in those shabby suits of yours. I bet if a Scientologist and a mutated Christian extremist had sex, the offspring would be a Pastafarian.

-Pizbi

235 Responses to “it amazes me how delusional you guys are”

1. plumberbob says:

@ -Pizbi,

The fears and terrors of the unknown are powerful drivers in our need for superstition.

This is our website, and we are fully justified in defending our cause. It is the exclusion of religious mythology from public school science curricula. Our theology is satire that depends on and
    demeans no other faith or religion. You have obviously not read and understood both the Open Letter and the “About” tab material as you were directed when you entered this site.

Your delusions are not ours to defend, and you do not have the power to force everyone to stop laughing at you, as much as you’d like to be able to do that. And isn’t that what this is really about? That churches want to be able to punish you for disrespecting their sacred craziness?

“Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.” -Seneca (Roman philosopher, mid-1st century CE)

“Question with boldness even the existence of God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear” – Thomas Jefferson

How’s this to try to match your delusions:
    CHRISTIANITY: the belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie will give you eternal life if you drink his blood and eat his flesh and telepathically tell him he’s your master, all because some rib women was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.
    MAKES PERFECT SENSE!

RAmen

• Yomamabinrotten says:

Do humans have a biological need for superstition?

• TiltedHorizon says:

Yes. We seem to be wired to fill in the blanks. The problem is they don’t care what crap they use as filler, only that the hole is filled.

Round Hole + Square Peg + Hammer = It fits!

2. hotclaws says:

Logic and comprehension fail on so many,many counts.

3. brent says:

One of my favorite parts of being a Pastafarian is that there is no need to proselytize. People of other religions are so willing to make our points for us!

• Brennana says:

RAmen

4. Capellini says:

Did anyone else find the whole scientologist+mutant christian=pastafarian a very funny image or was that just me?

• Brennana says:

Like a FSM with a microscope eye rotting noodles and a cross necklace. Really i tried NOT to think about it.

• Brennana says:

Mayb alien fetures 2, cuz of scientology

5. Noodlity says:

“I saw your site and it just amazes me how delusional you guys are, you are trying to create a delusion around the world. A sick joke gone wrong really, its really sad that you are so completely obsessed with brainwashing that you try to pass of a JEWISH CARPENTER for a deity of some sort. This whole religion is of hate and defies all logic, rational thought, and it shatters common sense completely. You’re lousy evidence doesn’t cut it either how can you say OLD MYTHS AND FANTASY NOVELS are evidence for your delusion? and its not even slightly sane that you walk around like a bunch of pedophiles in those FROCKS of yours. I bet if a HOLIER-THAN-THOU BOOK-THUMPER and a mutated MASOCHIST had sex, the offspring would be a XIAN.”

Fixed it for ya.

RAmen

6. Lioss says:

Dear Pizbi
    Do you know what is an oxymoron?You pretend that pastafarianism is a religion of hate,but we never write hate mail to christian (or jewish or muslim) website as you do.
    You believe in a religion supposed of love,respect and peace,and you write insult to others believers.
    Your religion have problems with pedophiles,not us.

In conclusion,you are not a good christian,if you were you would never write such idioty.Sins of anger and pride,you should confess yourself;

• G. Lweigamnik says:

One thing though, Pizbi over there didn’t specify any religion… in fact, the guy was quite vague about everything he said and just blasted the word “delusional” everywhere as though it’s a cool new word he found in his pocket dictionary.

• G. Lweigamnik says:

EDIT ^: I’m referring to his religion, of course.

• Lioss says:

Sorry,I’m so used to hear these stupidity from christians…

• G. Lweigamnik says:

Understandable. One thing I’ve learned from my experiences is that there are assholes everywhere, not just fundamentalist Christians – or maybe I’m just channelling Bobby…

Either way, it will remain a fact that Pizbi is stupid, egoistic, delusional, deluded, and in a delusion (see what I did there?).

• assclown says:

Yes, you have to remember, he has to be a Christian because Christians write HATE MAIL, Muslims send MAIL BOMBS, and most other religions are live and let live.

• Brennana says:

Took his vocab, and made it look like a pebble does when compared 2 a boulder

• CheeseSauce says:

Not cool, assclown. I know a good many Xtians who would never send in any form of garbage like Pizbi. Most Xtians would see this site and appreciate it. It’s only a few Xtians who actually get worked up over this sort of thing. Unfortunately, I also know an Xtian like that.

But I digress. You’ll find that there are assholes everywhere. Even if the majority of hate mail senders are Xtians, don’t automatically assume that all of them are. And don’t automatically assume that all Xtians are like the ones that send in hate mail.

• Kotteri Ramen says:

Also, the majority of Muslims are really, really extra nice people who are more than happy to live and let live. Please don’t judge a whole religion based on xtremists. It is plain unfair. Mail bombs? Really? Don’t be a jack ass.

7. Just_Me says:

Oooh, how I love those Hate-Mails!

Pizbi, you made my day.

• Brennana says:

And i love sarcasim. I wonder if Pizbi read these coments and went “Fuck.”

8. Spaghetti Lives In My Heart says:

I find this post offensive, Mr. Pizbi. The FSM has saved me from eternal damnation. He is not a delusion, He is the Ultimate Truth. Ramen!

• G. Lweigamnik says:

Also, regularly consuming the Pasta that His Great Noodliness has bestowed upon us has significantly increased my daily energy levels and has helped me lead a healthier lifestyle. This alone is evidence that the almeaty FSM exists! And not only that: He also has bigger and better balls than that of any other deity’s! None shall contradict that fact – no one!

PRAISE THE PASTA!!!

• Brennana says:

Carbs are great before a work out. Did u by chance even LOOK at wat FSM has done. He created pasta, no duh there. I just think u wrote this leader in some Emo rage.

Brennana out, RAmen