it amazes me how delusional you guys are

Published March 12th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

I saw your site and it just amazes me how delusional you guys are, you are trying to create a delusion around the world. A sick joke gone wrong really, its really sad that you are so completely obsessed with brainwashing that you try to pass of a Italian cuisine for a deity of some sort. This whole religion is of hate and defies all logic, rational thought, and it shatters common sense completely. You’re lousy evidence doesn’t cut it either how can you say fire works and noodles are evidence for your delusion? and its not even slightly sane that you walk around like a bunch of pedophiles in those shabby suits of yours. I bet if a Scientologist and a mutated Christian extremist had sex, the offspring would be a Pastafarian.

-Pizbi

237 Responses to “it amazes me how delusional you guys are”

1. Adam says:

“This whole religion is of hate and defies all logic, rational thought, and it shatters common sense completely.”

Thank you for just describing every religion on this planet.

• Aaron says:

Thank u i totily agri an bi te wey his gwame sucs

2. Pope Jebus of some cadre says:

Thanks a lot. I cherish my non-belief in religions. I like people to think for themselves, instead of throwing about wild accusations without any proof. And proof for any wild shit about magic men in the sky.

I’m also a firm non-believer in christianity, islam and judaism. I also don’t believe in Odin, or Perkele, Ukko, or any other locals gods here. The reason for non-belief should be glaringly obvious. I studied all of them, and none of them are extant. Stupid people will continue to believe in shit, but that’s not my problem, that’s your problem. Only when you demand that I believe in your shit, then it becomes my problem. I don’t, won’t and never will. Your time has gone to convince the smart to believe in shit. Go away. Shut up.

• Alphy says:

Yeah, I’m with you, your Holiness! The Pope has spoken! I too cherish my non-belief in religion. I do, however believe in the Fairy God Mother for she has touched me with her magic wand, I saw the light and now am now sillied! Who needs religion when we have so many other airy fairy tales to believe in?

3. Mik the Al Dente says:

I find it highly amusing that people such as Mr. Pizbi, witre things like this, having apparently skimmed our holy gospel, but made no effort in locating either the origin or the purpose of Pastafarianism. It is doubt-able that Bertrand Russell truly believed there is a teapot orbiting the sun., but he did believe in free logical thought, and that the burden of proving “unfalsifiable” claims is on the one claiming it, there is no burden to disprove.

And like Adam said Above me:

Thank you for just describing every religion on this planet.

Pizbi, that’s the point.^ Heard of satire before?

4. John says:

‘it amazes me how delusional you guys are’

This post has blown my irony meter off the scale….

• Sure Bob Sure says:

Wait, I my intellect-o-meter is picking up a faint signal …

“I bet if a Scientologist and a mutated Christian extremist had sex, the offspring would be a Pastafarian.”

By the Noodles, that is a testable hypothesis. A primitive form of rational thought, to be sure. But considering its sauce, it’s a miracle. Jar bless.

5. Dutch says:

Where did pedophile come from? Thats more offensive than anything…

6. james says:

actually more than you would think this religion is created on the foundation of logic and reasonable rational thinking do you even know the history of FSM though it passes off as a satirical mockery of other religions it is but it is more than just that it is to explain the many flaws of the other religions that just so happen to call atheism and fsm twisted when their past isnt so clean either

7. Rev. Linguine says:

“…how can you say fire works…”. Well, I know for a fact it works very well. Especially if you are cold or in need of a nice cup of hot coffee.

Believe! Just believe!

8. james says:

i bet if the average shallow thinking man had a kid with an egotistical narcissist it would be you. before making an assumption about things you should look at the background information on that subject. this religion is actually based on rationality and logic.