it amazes me how delusional you guys are

Published March 12th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

I saw your site and it just amazes me how delusional you guys are, you are trying to create a delusion around the world. A sick joke gone wrong really, its really sad that you are so completely obsessed with brainwashing that you try to pass of a Italian cuisine for a deity of some sort. This whole religion is of hate and defies all logic, rational thought, and it shatters common sense completely. You’re lousy evidence doesn’t cut it either how can you say fire works and noodles are evidence for your delusion? and its not even slightly sane that you walk around like a bunch of pedophiles in those shabby suits of yours. I bet if a Scientologist and a mutated Christian extremist had sex, the offspring would be a Pastafarian.

-Pizbi

235 Responses to “it amazes me how delusional you guys are”

1. Sarclown says:

I laughed, I cried and I almost peed my pants at the line, “if a Scientologist and a mutated Christian extremist had sex…”

Think Jerry Falwell banging Juliette Lewis…ewwwwwww!!!

2. Dodger 944 says:

Right because no other religion brainwashes at all that’s not why religions are passed down in families retard

P.s. what’s the difference between what your saying and racisum how would you feel if I spouted this bull shit about your religion

3. Xan says:

Pot, meet kettle.

4. Inge says:

I love the sentence “This whole religion is of hate and defies all logic, rational thought, and it shatters common sense completely.”

Professor Pepe Rodríguez from the Barcelona University took the time to analize the contents of the Christian Bible. At least 4339 verses (roughly half the volume that the New Testament would have) are about violence:

kill/violent death 1106
    war 964
    mass extermination 515
    weapons 509
    violent taking of
    other peoples goods 128
    slavebuying/-selling 144
    violence against fellow
    humans 787 (as in revenge, hate, contempt…)
    violence against women 96 (as in mutilation, concubinate, using w. as a commodity good, as prostitutes..murdering women and innocent children…)

Either the writers have had a very sick mind or the divine inspiration is very single-minded….

5. Chuckles says:

On the first line : Yo dawg I heard you like delusions, so I had this delusional guy make a delusion.

6. Studley Jihad says:

Pizbi’s letter does beg 10 very important questions:- 1. How, when and where do extremists have sex? 2. Are we really talking about Christian and Scientology extremists or is Pizbi a member of some other extremist group that he/she isn’t telling us about. 3. See question 1. 4. Should a supporter of the Christian or Scientology religions really be bringing up the subject of Pedophilia? 5. Where can we go see some “mutated Christians” Topeka? 6. Isn’t the sentence “This whole religion is of hate and defies all logic, rational thought, and it shatters common sense completely” true of many (most) other religions? 7. What’s wrong with pasta? 8. See 7. 9. What’s wrong with trying to create a “delusion around the world” so long as you have your fingers crossed behind your back? 10. Do nobudy check they’re spelling, puncteration and grammers anymoe

Peace, love, beer and strippers.
    RAmen
    Studley.

7. c nault says:

“it just amazes me how delusional you guys are”

“Christianity: the belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.”

• Andy says:

This is the finest version of the bible I have ever read. Well done sir.

Pasta and peace
      A

8. Karen says:

This type of response dismays me the most. “Dude! Religion is stupid, and you guys are stupid to parody stupid religion, stupid! So glad I’m not stupid!”
    I’ve come to the conclusion that when idiocy and atheism meet, it isn’t pretty.