it amazes me how delusional you guys are

Published March 12th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

I saw your site and it just amazes me how delusional you guys are, you are trying to create a delusion around the world. A sick joke gone wrong really, its really sad that you are so completely obsessed with brainwashing that you try to pass of a Italian cuisine for a deity of some sort. This whole religion is of hate and defies all logic, rational thought, and it shatters common sense completely. You’re lousy evidence doesn’t cut it either how can you say fire works and noodles are evidence for your delusion? and its not even slightly sane that you walk around like a bunch of pedophiles in those shabby suits of yours. I bet if a Scientologist and a mutated Christian extremist had sex, the offspring would be a Pastafarian.

-Pizbi

234 Responses to “it amazes me how delusional you guys are”

1. Anonymous says:

Let’s start with the beginning, “I saw your site and it just amazes me how delusional you guys are, you are trying to create a delusion around the world.” does this not also apply to Christianity? I saw their website and I was quite surprised when I saw that believed in an invisible man that lives in the sky (I would like to point out that Christians believe that he is omnipresent, which means he is everywhere at once, so this is kind of invalid.) and that you must follow some writing that a burning bush gave to some guy (acid?). Second, “A sick joke gone wrong really, its really sad that you are so completely obsessed with brainwashing that you try to pass of a Italian cuisine for a deity of some sort.” And Christianity isn’t trying to brainwash us? And they try to pass some guy nailed to wood as a deity? Ooookkkaaayyy. Next, “This whole religion is of hate and defies all logic, rational thought, and it shatters common sense completely.” LOL to this one, Christianity believes that God is everywhere at once, that he knows everything, that you can resurrect after you die, that you can replicate stuff, etc. Next, “You’re lousy evidence doesn’t cut it either how can you say fire works and noodles are evidence for your delusion?” And Christianity uses a book, not multiple books, just one book…(The Christians believe that their book is the correct one because other religion’s scriptures have changed over time, while Christianity’s Scriptures have not.)While on the other hand, pastafarianism also has the Earth’s magnetosphere, which looks like spaghetti and meatballs, and stated on the front page of this website. Next, “and its not even slightly sane that you walk around like a bunch of pedophiles in those shabby suits of yours.” You should not be talking, especially with the Catholic priests of yours. Lastly, “I bet if a Scientologist and a mutated Christian extremist had sex, the offspring would be a Pastafarian.” Funny, I was going to say the same thing except switch pastafarianism with the Christian, but alas, that would be greatly insulting Pastafarianism… actually, that would be understating how much Pastafarianism would be insulted.

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

Who says Christianity’s Scriptures have not changed? Of course they have! Aside from the picking-and-choosing which gospels to include in the New Testament, there have been many rewrites, translations, mistakes and insertions. That and the fact that for the first few hundred years of Christianity various factions had a lively (and at times deadly) debate on the nature of their faith. Google Eusebius to see how these politics determined the “finished” product of the Christian BuyBull.

• Anonymous says:

What I meant to say is that they BELIEVE that their scriptures have changed LESS than other religions, and yes, I have already read that link before you showed it to me.

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

Yes, it’s amazing how little about their own religion the very religious actually know. They’ve been steered away from the nasty or really silly parts. I know, having had years of Catholic schooling. And these same people who put such a stake in god are usually completely ignorant about other religions.

• Pastafarispoon says:

It amazes me how he describes christianity while he tries to describe pastafarism

2. Anonymous says:

And also, spaghetti isn’t really Italian:
    (The rumor of the Marco Polo one actually started about 1929, so that one is false)

3. Arkaeon says:

This poster clearly needs a cup of tea from Bertram’s Teapot. It might alleviate the sense of isolation they suffer from having neither a sense of humor of their own, nor the ability to realize that others do…

4. Heretic says:

He just attacked the irrationality of organized religion!

Wait a minute . . .
    Isn’t that our job?

5. subtleknife666 says:

I think that Pizbi person is a comic genius. He almost had me falling out of my chair.

6. Alphy says:

Being a Pastafarian is no more delusional than believing in such crap as the pseudoscience called creationscience. No more delusional than those who claim to have a personal relationship with Jesus. Personal means to related to a real genuine living hear and now corporal entity, not a figment of one’s imagination. No more delusional than walking on water.

7. Vanessa says:

people need to relax. learn how to spell, learn the proper use of grammar, and then just fucking relax.

8. pastafarianfan says:

On the other hand, a piece of cracker with burned spots on it definitely “cuts it” and proves the existence of Mary or Jezus… xD

• Keith says:

Don’t forget the wine. When you’ve had enough of that Jeebus will be riding the Loch Ness monster.