it amazes me how delusional you guys are

Published March 12th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

I saw your site and it just amazes me how delusional you guys are, you are trying to create a delusion around the world. A sick joke gone wrong really, its really sad that you are so completely obsessed with brainwashing that you try to pass of a Italian cuisine for a deity of some sort. This whole religion is of hate and defies all logic, rational thought, and it shatters common sense completely. You’re lousy evidence doesn’t cut it either how can you say fire works and noodles are evidence for your delusion? and its not even slightly sane that you walk around like a bunch of pedophiles in those shabby suits of yours. I bet if a Scientologist and a mutated Christian extremist had sex, the offspring would be a Pastafarian.

-Pizbi

237 Responses to “it amazes me how delusional you guys are”

1 9 10 11 12 13 15
  1. nun sequitur says:

i seriously have no brainchip installed 4 politics. ..

2. Pirate Eric says:

“it amazes me how delusional you guys are”
    Huh….. WTF?
    Believing in talking snakes isn’t delusional?

“Of all the animosities which have existed among mankind, those which are caused by a difference of sentiments in religion appear to be the most inveterate and distressing, and ought most to be deprecated.”

GEORGE WASHINGTON

3. Joseph says:

I find this humorous.
    Pizbi, if you ever read this, the FSM is a satire of Christianity. The same arguments you use against the FSM are often used against Christianity, and whenever people post these so-called ‘hate letters,’ they further enforce an image of ignorance and hypocrisy onto certain populations of religious people.

4. Kim says:

What other religions don’t defy logic? pshhh okay….

5. Man says:

Pretend this person is talking about Christianity and it will hold true for four lines.

• Evan says:

I Like It!

6. Keith says:

Hmm…If you google Pizbi the references will come up with a shop that sells smoking requisites. There is also a reference to a Mary Jane enthusiast in California. Perhaps Pizbi was stoned at the time of writing, which may account for the strange fantasies of shabby suits and interbreeding. I should point out though that Pizbi makes no reference to whether he/she has any religious beliefs and may regard talking snakes, burning bushes and toppling walls with vuvuzelas with equal contempt.

7. that guy says:

You are just like all the kids at my school. You don’t even know about your own religion. I have to deal with these types of people at my school always asking me to go to prayer group to save my soul, and you have to come to my religion’s web page and put your shit here too. FUCK YOU I can’t get away from you people. Whats an Agnostic gotta do to just get away from the ignorant Fucks like you…

• Danny says:

Posting here is always fun, plus dressing in Pirate Regalia every Friday. It’s always interesting to see their reactions when you start telling them about Pastafarianism as they’ve been so “kindly” telling you about theirs
      May you be delivered from morons,
      RAmen.

• Danny says:

Their religion, that is.

8. nick says:

were does the suit thing come from?
    how are we brainwashing people?
    we should say a prayer for this poor soul,
    in the name of the sause, the meatballs, and the holy noodles
    RA’men

• Zach says:

I agree nick let him taste of the almighty sauce!

Ramen!