it amazes me how delusional you guys are

Published March 12th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

I saw your site and it just amazes me how delusional you guys are, you are trying to create a delusion around the world. A sick joke gone wrong really, its really sad that you are so completely obsessed with brainwashing that you try to pass of a Italian cuisine for a deity of some sort. This whole religion is of hate and defies all logic, rational thought, and it shatters common sense completely. You’re lousy evidence doesn’t cut it either how can you say fire works and noodles are evidence for your delusion? and its not even slightly sane that you walk around like a bunch of pedophiles in those shabby suits of yours. I bet if a Scientologist and a mutated Christian extremist had sex, the offspring would be a Pastafarian.

-Pizbi

237 Responses to “it amazes me how delusional you guys are”

1 8 9 10 11 12 15
  1. Hollis says:

“You’re lousy evidence doesn’t cut it either how can you say fire works and noodles are evidence for your delusion?” So some dumb christian woman finds a cheetoh and believes it to be holy because it looks like jesus and here with have imagese that actually resemble our amazing FSM? Also I’d like to point out you wanted your not you’re. And maybe a comma after [either]. “This whole religion is of hate and defies all logic, rational thought, and it shatters common sense” What? So everyone else gets to kill people, we don’t kill a single person in the name of our lord, and WE are the religion of hate? Well thats a bummer man. Also didn’t you see the graphs? There is major logic in global warming being due to lack of pirates and I don’t see you making a logical arguement against it complete with graphs. By the way you completely shatter grammar. “and its not even slightly sane that you walk around like a bunch of pedophiles in those shabby suits of yours.” Well atleast our religion hasn’t molested any kids yet.

2. Lorenzoq says:

Sheesh! Business chance – how about opening a clinic dedicated to curing arseholes of a missing sense of humour!

• nun sequitur says:

sounds like a stinky job..

3. Magpie says:

Pizbi, you do realize that this is a joke, right? We don’t even take our own magnificent FSM seriously, we haven’t started any crusades, and do not feel the need to convert and/or shoot every other living creature we encounter. Also, try to kick whatever it is you are taking that made you take this in such a weird way. Remember, the FSM says no to drugs. (They mess up the navigators of the pirate ships)

4. Cap'n Crunch says:

Oh FSM… this was so ironic.

5. Anastasia says:

If one of my parents is a mutated Christian extremist, does that mean I have super powers like in X-Men? Because that would be awesome.

6. William says:

“This whole religion is of hate and defies all logic, rational thought, and it shatters common sense completely.”
    “This whole religion is of hate and defies all logic”
    “defies all logic”
    I don’t know a religion that even uses logic. There is nothing logical about religion it is all just actuations and ideas.

7. DVDA says:

I read this one entry where a girl was angry because her friend had ‘converted’ to pastafarianism and that they now ‘believed in this crap’. Seriously, where do you find these people? Part of me refuses to believe that anyone could actually be that stupid, this has to be a troll right

• stylusmobilus says:

We bring out the dumbest in Xtns. It is His Noodlyness’ lovable personality at work.

Happy New Year to everyone, and all the best for 2012. MYBTBHNA!

• The Reverend Toni Rigatoni says:

Happy New Year Stylusmobilus and to all my fellow Pastafarians out there wherever you are in the world, keep up the good work everybody!

May the Sauce be with you all in 2012.

The Reverend

• Apprentice Frederic says:

…and hopes returned that your own Chalice of Sauce runneth over in the upcoming, Reverend Toni!

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Mrs. Marinara and I had pasta last night. Hope it’s an epic year you all of you.

• nun sequitur says:

thefewtheproud,

its hard 2 envision epic in a positive sense, but am trying…
          & thanks right back @ u & the mrs.

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Oh, they’re out there! Look at some of the dangerously stupid people running for public office, then consider they have MILLIONS of followers. Oh, the humanity!

• nun sequitur says:

i nominate fewproudmarinar 4 office…

• theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

As soon as they see I’m an atheist, it’s over. Recent polls indicate over 70% of the American public would vote for Mormons or homosexuals, all else being equal. However, 51% would NOT vote for an atheist no matter what. You’d think that George (God told me to invade Iraq) Bush and his little god-buddy Tony Blair would have shown the folly of “religious” leaders.

• nun sequitur says:

fewproudmarinar:

PLEASE tell me u r not serious about those stats? 51%!? Unspeakably absurd, discouraging to nearly the point of tears. I was just saying on a board concerning the concept of god, that being considered a disbeliever can b simply a matter of one not assigning any value to universal metaphysical experiences/the unknown; as opposed to those whom DO. REGARDLESS of what i believe or not, i cannot c how it is ANYONES BUSINESS what religious beliefs someone personally holds, they are subject to alteration anyway. might as well ask what underwear type candidates are wearing today (tighties, plum colored, every day this week? FORGET IT! Whom can hold office with their gnads so close to the body, NEXT candidate…)

• nun sequitur says:

& fyi, it is my understanding, unitarian universalist churches allow atheists & show tolerance & acceptance to all ‘categories’ u mention…so, if a candidate were nominated under this heading it would b like the ‘goody bag’ @ the birthday bash; might b what the people want…but cannot peek until u get him home…

• nun sequitur says:

or, her home…(what, u say u r going commando? we want someone with underwear! magic, or not, but @ least ON…)

8. nun sequitur says:

sorry, any fixed specific value as opposed to knowing, precisely; that is what i meant 2 say, (but with me intentions get lost, am in so much pain physically right now can barely move typing finger)

1 8 9 10 11 12 15