it amazes me how delusional you guys are

Published March 12th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

I saw your site and it just amazes me how delusional you guys are, you are trying to create a delusion around the world. A sick joke gone wrong really, its really sad that you are so completely obsessed with brainwashing that you try to pass of a Italian cuisine for a deity of some sort. This whole religion is of hate and defies all logic, rational thought, and it shatters common sense completely. You’re lousy evidence doesn’t cut it either how can you say fire works and noodles are evidence for your delusion? and its not even slightly sane that you walk around like a bunch of pedophiles in those shabby suits of yours. I bet if a Scientologist and a mutated Christian extremist had sex, the offspring would be a Pastafarian.

-Pizbi

236 Responses to “it amazes me how delusional you guys are”

1 2 3 15
  1. StJason says:

What do you think the percentage of Hate Mailers are that simply don’t bother to read the front page?

• Cheese says:

My bet’s on 97%

• puppygoogoo says:

100%. Surely it cant be any lower as none of them seem to understand the sarcasm behind this ‘religion’.

• Left Of Sean says:

I’ve come up with my own statistics:

Hate Mailers who:

…can’t form a complete sentence: 99.95%
      …failed high school English at least once: 100%
      …think Christianity is based on love, yet spew absolute hate in their comment: 1000000%

• StJason says:

How do you get a million percent, anyway?

• noodlyjames says:

Divide by their cumulative IQ.

• Kakistos says:

failed math :P

• tekhedd says:

I’m guessing a lot of them reach specific articles or comments on search engines.

• Jay says:

Haha. The hate mail on this sight makes me laugh. People are so close minded. I don’t see how the pastsfrian beliefs and principles can be compared to the blasphemy of Scientology. I’m open minded to other beliefs but I just don’t see how u can comPare this logical belief system to Scientology? XD

• Brennana says:

100%. Most don’t even visit the website. Jsut angry emos who wanna make ppl feel bad, adnd insult others. On the internet its called TROLLING.

• Jakob says:

you just made me think of something funny and i will paste it here and hope i dont offend anyone who has been touched by His Noodly Appendage. Just The Facts
        The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is a parody religion, like Scientology.
        Unlike Scientology, its participants know it’s a parody.
        It has the greatest Holy Book of any religion.

Read more: Church Of The Flying Spaghetti Monster | Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/funny-3755-church-flying-spaghetti-monster/#ixzz1McTeuHEx

2. Bhevarri says:

These people are quite disappointingly ignorant =( though it isn’t surprising.

• Two Minute Noodles says:

Hence the hate-mails!

I’m actually having a good laugh. These hate-mailers don’t realise the jokes on them. You wish they would have at least done a bit of research before jumping into a rather embarassing conclusion. But then again, that’s what makes this site more interesting and even funnier :)

May the pasta be with you.

From your fellow (Two-Minute) Pastafarian

• Brennana says:

Two Mintute in the short time it took you 2 say that, you said a MOUTHFULL. I couldn’t agree more.

Ramen

3. Insightful Ape says:

I saw abrahamic religions and it just amazes me how delusional their follwers are, they are trying to create a delusion around the world. A sick joke gone wrong really, its really sad that they are so completely obsessed with brainwashing that they try to pass of a myth of ancient desert dwellers for a deity of some sort. These whole religions are of hate and defy all logic, rational thought, and they shatter common sense completely. Their lousy evidence doesn’t cut it either how can they say ancient books are evidence for your delusion? and its not even slightly sane that they walk around like a bunch of pedophiles with funny collars (well, some of them). I don’t have the vivid imagination of some them, to decide crossing what and what would afflict the world with one of them.
    RAmen

• Brennana says:

Good thing FSM is about love =D

• Brennana says:

and noodles, forgot tht

• Jakob says:

And midgets. Dont forget them because they are small.

4. Drained and Washed Clean says:

Our delusion: Thinking that people will understand satire aimed at preventing brainwashing/indoctrination.
    Their delusion: People worshiping zombie’s on sticks who think snakes talk and their vengeful invisible friend will destroy the world.
    Our brainwashing: Creating a religion out of thin air, using it satirically, and telling people it is satire.
    Their brainwashing: Adding “under god” to the pledge, adding “in god we trust” to the money, telling people that the USA was founded on xianity, trying to get public schools to teach that an invisible man created the earth, telling people they will burn in eternal torment so they will be scared into believing as they do, blowing people up who don’t agree with us.
    Our God: His Noodlieness, delicious Italian cuisine that doesn’t care what people believe
    Their gods: a dude on a mountain holding a lightening bolt, or a turtle that carries the world, or a man with a beard sitting on a cloud, or a man carrying a hammer, or a guy in a turban who rose into the sky, or a zombie who rose into the sky…
    Forget “hate”- Our idea of love: Telling people we don’t care what they believe as long as they are good people and treat others with respect.
    Their idea of “love”: They love god so much they kill people, go to soldier’s funerals and mock the family, hold mass executions for people who don’t believe like they do, go around threatening people with eternal torment (and enjoying it).
    Our idea of logic, common sense, and rational thought: Don’t accept ideas without evidence and collaboration.
    Their idea of all that: Accepting something on “faith” and no matter what evidence to the contrary or complete lack of evidence, clinging to said belief.
    Our evidence: A book inspired when His Noodly Appendage reached out and touched Bobby (or we don’t need evidence because we don’t actually believe the FSM exists).
    Their evidence: Miracles that no one can prove, visions from people who hear voices in their heads, books that contains flat out historical lies, books that contradicts itself, ministers/imams/priests who preach contradictions that they are perfectly aware of, and no historical documentation… And they actually believe that stuff.
    What we believe should happen to pedophiles: They should have their appendage cut off, then be locked up in a Siberian prison for the rest of their lives.
    What the catholic church believes should happen to pedophiles: They should be shuffled to another parish so they can rape more children.
    Scientology is weird, but at least aliens could exist. Pasta does exist. Better than I can say about a god.

So, why are you here and not there?

• qwerty says:

>Our idea of love: Telling people we don’t care what they believe as long as they are good people and treat others with respect.

>They should have their appendage cut off,

Somehow that doesn’t add up.

• Spammyboy says:

No, because he said about being a good person. Paedophiles are not good people, so it is OK to cut their noodly appendage off.

• Brennana says:

Not only the appendage…

• Drained and Washed Clean says:

I think it adds up perfectly. But, if you would prefer, I will respectfully place them in the middle of Siberia in shorts and a t-shirt in December.

5. puppygoogoo says:

OK which one of you guys sent this in? or is this person the most judgmental, ill-informed hate mailer we have had so far? Talk about missing the point, to use the analogy ‘you couldn’t hit the side of a barn’ doesn’t even cover this persons attempt at what this site is about. I hope, Pizbi, that you take the time to read the about tab and see that what goes on here is SATIRICAL and meant to be fun. If not you have my sympathy.

RAmen

Puppygoogoo

• Brennana says:

Sometimes i think they just send in the mail 2 see wat we comment. If they dont get wat they want, so be it. But they should know it isn’t funny or cool, or even ROMOTELY clever. Its just stupid and if they say WE will burn, then its the oppsite.

RAAAAAAmen 2 all the haters.

6. TiltedHorizon says:

I guess Pizbi has never heard of the saying: “Don’t judge a book by it’s cover.” Or: “When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” Or: “When you assume, you make an ‘ass’ of ‘u’ and ‘me’.”

I find it disappointing when seemingly literate people don’t use their skills to look past the surface of what they see. Yes Pizbi, we really do worship spaghetti, nimrod.

Ramen

TiltedHorizon

• Brennana says:

To tell the truth when i looked at this website i wuz lik WTF, but then as Bobby says i became “enlighened.” This really isn’t bad. This has surpased a movment, its become something bettr, greater.

RAmen, all u true believers, RAmen.

7. CheeseSauce says:

Pizbi-
    First off, you used the wrong form of your in the sentence: “You’re lousy evidence doesn’t cut it either how can you say fire works and noodles are evidence for your delusion?”

It’s actually your. Not you’re. You’re is you are. Your indicates possession. That was bugging me. Actually, most of your grammar bugged me. Not to be rude or anything, but you kinda sound like my twelve year old brother found a thesaurus and used “big words”.

And who said we were pedophiles? I didn’t see that. Did I miss something? Was I not invited to the meeting where we decided we would become pedophiles? And another thing, our religion is not based on hate, nor does it lack logic and rational thought. And did you read the “Eight I Really Rather You Didn’t's”? That’s all about common sense!

And lastly, my suit is not shabby. Wait…I don’t even own a suit…..

Oh, and if you are twelve, like you do sound, should you even be talking about Scientologists and extremist Xtians having sex?

Long comment over.

Later,
    CheeseSauce

• noodlyjames says:

You want to see bad grammar? Look at “This is a real religion?”

• Brennana says:

Only thing I have to say is… wow. Nice sum of everything.

8. Buzz says:

Ok, I wasn’t sure just what the hell was going on around here when I saw “Pastafarian”..lol- and briefly thought wait a sec..they’re talking about FTM as in female to male. You can see my confusion!

But now I see the light.

Buzz on!