1201987 Views

it amazes me how delusional you guys are

Published March 12th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

I saw your site and it just amazes me how delusional you guys are, you are trying to create a delusion around the world. A sick joke gone wrong really, its really sad that you are so completely obsessed with brainwashing that you try to pass of a Italian cuisine for a deity of some sort. This whole religion is of hate and defies all logic, rational thought, and it shatters common sense completely. You’re lousy evidence doesn’t cut it either how can you say fire works and noodles are evidence for your delusion? and its not even slightly sane that you walk around like a bunch of pedophiles in those shabby suits of yours. I bet if a Scientologist and a mutated Christian extremist had sex, the offspring would be a Pastafarian.

-Pizbi

261 Responses to “it amazes me how delusional you guys are”

1 14 15 16
  1. The pasta preacher says:

Well, Anyone who believes in a divine spirit could be viewed as delusional but don’t we all need someone to look up to sometimes? I don’t care what you believe because you have your own opinions but “shatters common sense completely”? Really now. People believe in a wide arrange of flying entities. Humans, Elephants and Gas masks (or is that just me?). I don’t understand all of the discrimination we are getting from “loving” people who feel they have an obligation to “save” others when in reality they are just pushing their religion on us. Why are Christians so determined on galactic conquest? We just want pirate ships with beer, pasta and strippers.

• Al dente says:

Most of the hate mail contains spelling and grammatical errors that are truly surprising in this age. It’s almost enough to raze my faith in humanity.

Al

• Keith says:

I’ve noticed myself making a few spelling errors now and then. My excuse is that I am getting older and more impatient. I don’t know how the hate mailers excuse their errors. If they were the sort of people who lived in a trailer with Sarah Palin as their neighbour they may not have quite the education required to form a coherent sentence.

• The Sauceror says:

That’s true, but I’m guessing that most of them are getting more impatient for their pubes to start growing.

• Nate says:

Loving? What a joke. All you do is persecute Christians. Spreading sick lies about a stupid fake monster that doesn’t even exist.

• Rasputin says:

Dear Nate, we don’t persecute Christians. It’s YOU who’s invaded our website and made nasty remarks about OUR deity. Pastafarians do not deny the existence of God, we simply recognise that Christians, Jews and Muslims have misinterpreted His nature. The REAL god is noodly, generous and drunk. Accept Him into you heart and your stomach and ye shall be fulfilled. Ramen.

• Nate says:

Dear Rasputin, I must again inquire about the fsm. I will again try to make it respectful. You say that the fsm is drunk, but it is a proven fact that when you’re drunk, you make irrational decisions/judgements. Let’s just say this is the case. If he is drunk, how can he be sure that he is leading you down the right path? Respectfully, Nate.

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

Yes, being drunk can lead to mistakes. Such as poorly designed knees, overly complicated human wiring and platypuses. How do we know we’re on the right path? The IRRYDs show us the path, and it’s easy to follow, seeing as how it’s not so straight and narrow.

2. Crystal says:

I saw your site and it just amazes me how delusional you guys are, you are trying to create a delusion around the world. A sick joke gone wrong really, its really sad that you are so completely obsessed with brainwashing that you try to pass of a human being (Italian cuisine) for a deity of some sort. This whole religion is of hate and defies all logic, rational thought, and it shatters common sense completely. Your lousy evidence doesn’t cut it either how can you say a book, written by men (fire works) and self proclaimed miracles (noodles) are evidence for your delusion? and its not even slightly sane that you walk around like a bunch of pedophiles in those shabby suits of yours. I bet if a schizophrenic (Scientologist) and a magician (mutated Christian extremist) had sex, the offspring would be a Christian (Pastafarian).

Just change a couple words and bam! How rational people see Christianity.

• Rasputin says:

Dear Crystal, your hateful anti-Pastafarian ranting is equivalent to a hate crime. I would not go on a Jewish website and make nasty comments against Jews or their beliefs in the way that you’ve done on ours. Here’s the point of our religion: There is zero evidence that there’s an old guy in a white robe called Yahweh/Jehova/Allah who made humanity in His image. On the other hand, physicists have determined that the existence of the universe depends on something called string theory, which is substantially similar to spaghetti. This determines that the FSM definitely exists whereas Yahweh/Jehova/Allah does not. Is your comment about pedophiles in shabby suits a reference to Christian priests? There is no hate at all in our religion. We believe that it’s important to discard irrational beliefs in myths about Moses, Noah, Mohammed and Jesus. Belief in these legends has done a huge amount of harm in human history. Humanity has grown up. We don’t need their malign influence any more.

• ceanf says:

All hail the Flying Spaghetti Monster, only he shall be capitalized. May his noodly appendage bless these heathens, and show them their wicked ways. Ramen.

• Andrew says:

Yea i agree Crystal, one of my friends told me about this, i at first i thought this was funny, until i found out it was a actual website. I finally realize how stupid some Americans are to put their faith in something so stupid as the flying spaghetti monster. I’m only 14 and i really shouldn’t have to tell you that there is no such thing as the Flying Spaghetti monster so please go work out you fat *****. Oh, and by the way, didn’t your mom ever tell you that you shouldn’t play with your food?

• Andrew says:

and i bet that this is some college guy who cant get laid and has nothing better to do.

• SillyKiwiMan says:

It’s not just Americans who can be stupid.

• Jay says:

Okay sweetheart. I don’t know if in your limited schooling if you have come across the term “parody” or not, but to be honest, the FSM is as ridiculous as the notions of christianity and all other religons. Learn to have fun with it nd go back to school.

• Rasputin says:

Dear Andrew, Welcome to our Church. If you dislike our theology, you’re welcome to seek truth elsewhere. You might want to return and join our congregation after a few years or decades. Please never cease questioning what you’re told. Believe nothing until you’ve seen it for yourself. If you’re like a pirate who questions authority and seeks new horizons, you’re half way there already. R’amen and have a nice life.

• Mattjlgoodson says:

You make no valid points. Especially when you call us paedophiles. The most literal definition of pedophile is child lover or lover of children. Nowhere in anything dies it say our people have relations with children. If I may offer some outside, I say you should think before you speak. In the holy bible it says “love thy neighbour.” With what you’re saying I assume you are Christian or Catholic which means you are going against your gods word. So before you start criticizing other’s religions learn more about your own.

Love,
      Matt

P.S. Any further concerns can be sent directly to Mr at [email protected]

3. Nate says:

Dear TheFewTheProudTheMarinara, Your final sentence reasoning perplexes me. You say that the IRRYDs show you the path and that it’s easy to follow supposedly, because it’s not “straight and narrow.” This leads me to the conclusion that it would, according to my faith, be a wide, crooked path. In our Bibles, it tells us that following the straight and narrow will lead us to victory, which makes sense, because the borders between morally right and morally wrong are clearly defined. If you stray from the path, you know it. But here, a wide lane to me means you can stray into the ways of this world, without chastening to keep you on the right trail.

4. Rasputin says:

Dear Nate, this is in reply to your comments posted on 3 November, but sometimes the blue “Reply” button is absent.
    Yes, the FSM was drunk. We don’t accept that the Creator is flawless and perfect like Yahweh/Jehova/Allah, because any all-powerful deity would intervene to prevent genocide, torture and famine. The very fact that your god declines to intervene demonstrates that he’s not all-powerful or even loving.
    Therefore either:
    (a) Your god is neither all-powerful nor loving, or –
    (b) You have misunderstood the nature of our creator.
    Both you and I believe in a god, but your understanding is flawed.
    The world’s been cocked-up from the beginning. Accept that and everything makes sense.
    As TFTPTM pointed out, no rational deity would design a platypus. Or give nipples to men.

5. Eli says:

It’s strange how delusional this guy is. I mean really is he just some delusional christian or something? I would never expect someone to be this delusionally delusional. Lashing out against something you don’t understand is just as delusional as some delusional delusionaliality. I’ve noticed that the number of delusional fsm haters is growing, which is just to delusional for my liking.

ramen and may his noodly appendage touch you,

6. canada goose jackets women says:

banff parka canada goose
    canada goose jackets women
    [url=http://www.isfodom-almafuerte.edu.ar/img.asp?id=148]canada goose jackets women[/url]

1 14 15 16