it amazes me how delusional you guys are

Published March 12th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

I saw your site and it just amazes me how delusional you guys are, you are trying to create a delusion around the world. A sick joke gone wrong really, its really sad that you are so completely obsessed with brainwashing that you try to pass of a Italian cuisine for a deity of some sort. This whole religion is of hate and defies all logic, rational thought, and it shatters common sense completely. You’re lousy evidence doesn’t cut it either how can you say fire works and noodles are evidence for your delusion? and its not even slightly sane that you walk around like a bunch of pedophiles in those shabby suits of yours. I bet if a Scientologist and a mutated Christian extremist had sex, the offspring would be a Pastafarian.

-Pizbi

248 Responses to “it amazes me how delusional you guys are”

1 14 15 16
  1. The pasta preacher says:

Well, Anyone who believes in a divine spirit could be viewed as delusional but don’t we all need someone to look up to sometimes? I don’t care what you believe because you have your own opinions but “shatters common sense completely”? Really now. People believe in a wide arrange of flying entities. Humans, Elephants and Gas masks (or is that just me?). I don’t understand all of the discrimination we are getting from “loving” people who feel they have an obligation to “save” others when in reality they are just pushing their religion on us. Why are Christians so determined on galactic conquest? We just want pirate ships with beer, pasta and strippers.

2. Crystal says:

I saw your site and it just amazes me how delusional you guys are, you are trying to create a delusion around the world. A sick joke gone wrong really, its really sad that you are so completely obsessed with brainwashing that you try to pass of a human being (Italian cuisine) for a deity of some sort. This whole religion is of hate and defies all logic, rational thought, and it shatters common sense completely. Your lousy evidence doesn’t cut it either how can you say a book, written by men (fire works) and self proclaimed miracles (noodles) are evidence for your delusion? and its not even slightly sane that you walk around like a bunch of pedophiles in those shabby suits of yours. I bet if a schizophrenic (Scientologist) and a magician (mutated Christian extremist) had sex, the offspring would be a Christian (Pastafarian).

Just change a couple words and bam! How rational people see Christianity.

• Rasputin says:

Dear Crystal, your hateful anti-Pastafarian ranting is equivalent to a hate crime. I would not go on a Jewish website and make nasty comments against Jews or their beliefs in the way that you’ve done on ours. Here’s the point of our religion: There is zero evidence that there’s an old guy in a white robe called Yahweh/Jehova/Allah who made humanity in His image. On the other hand, physicists have determined that the existence of the universe depends on something called string theory, which is substantially similar to spaghetti. This determines that the FSM definitely exists whereas Yahweh/Jehova/Allah does not. Is your comment about pedophiles in shabby suits a reference to Christian priests? There is no hate at all in our religion. We believe that it’s important to discard irrational beliefs in myths about Moses, Noah, Mohammed and Jesus. Belief in these legends has done a huge amount of harm in human history. Humanity has grown up. We don’t need their malign influence any more.

• Andrew says:

Yea i agree Crystal, one of my friends told me about this, i at first i thought this was funny, until i found out it was a actual website. I finally realize how stupid some Americans are to put their faith in something so stupid as the flying spaghetti monster. I’m only 14 and i really shouldn’t have to tell you that there is no such thing as the Flying Spaghetti monster so please go work out you fat *****. Oh, and by the way, didn’t your mom ever tell you that you shouldn’t play with your food?

• Andrew says:

and i bet that this is some college guy who cant get laid and has nothing better to do.

• SillyKiwiMan says:

It’s not just Americans who can be stupid.

• Jay says:

Okay sweetheart. I don’t know if in your limited schooling if you have come across the term “parody” or not, but to be honest, the FSM is as ridiculous as the notions of christianity and all other religons. Learn to have fun with it nd go back to school.

• Rasputin says:

Dear Andrew, Welcome to our Church. If you dislike our theology, you’re welcome to seek truth elsewhere. You might want to return and join our congregation after a few years or decades. Please never cease questioning what you’re told. Believe nothing until you’ve seen it for yourself. If you’re like a pirate who questions authority and seeks new horizons, you’re half way there already. R’amen and have a nice life.

1 14 15 16