A Mountain, a Midget and a Tree

Published February 22nd, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

young talent

Hi there.

My name is Robert, I’m 12 and I am a devout Pastafarian. I’ve created a piece of art detailing the first moments of creation. I’d be honored if you posted this on your wonderful website. Here it is, I hope you like it.

Very nice! I particularly like the FSM’s eyes – you captured His intense concentration at that crucial moment.

32 Responses to “A Mountain, a Midget and a Tree”

1. Robert says:

Thank you a thousand fold for showing this on the website Bob!
    MAY YOU BE BLESSED BY EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HIS WONDERFUL APPENDAGES. :D
    RAmen. ^__^

2. Danimal says:

Pastafarians,
    Let us raise a glass o’ grog to Robert. It is little wonder the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster attracts such creative and well spoken youngsters. (Sorry Robert, you’ll have to wait a couple years afore you enjoy the grog responsibly.)
    RAmen,
    Danimal

• TiltedHorizon says:

A toast to Robert!! (with Root Beer of course)

• StJason says:

Wait… there is a way to enjoy grog RESPONSIBLY?!?!?

3. Agus says:

It is, certainly, God inspired. I’ve never seen such devotion in such a young soul, it’s very inspiring.
    Best wishes from Arentina.

PS: Sorry for bad grammar

4. Xq7B says:

He’s only 12 and he’s already been touched by the Truth?

We need to start a scholarship fund for the lad!

5. Hazel says:

Woo! Glad to see others my age who believe in Him. Im 14 and my 12 year old sister, plus a guy in my class, have seen the truth and followed in the tracks of the awesome Bryan Killian, who came to school in full pirate regalia and demanded the right to wear it for the same reasons as others would wear a turban or burka. Of course, due to his extremely stupid school administration, he was suspended.

Best wishes to you and good luck with everyday idiots,

RAmen

• Keith says:

All I can say, Hazel, is “forgive them, for they know not what they do” (talk about flinging religious rubbish back in the fundies faces)

6. Ms. Crazy Pants says:

Wow. Midgets came first? This changes everything.

The midget’s hat looks a little French. It looks like he’s holding a beer. I was thinking wine, but it looks a little small, and a beer bottle would look a little bigger in a midget’s hands, so it must be beer.

French, beer-swilling midgets are the ancestors of us all!!

7. nylon us flags says:

It’s really a great and useful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing…

8. Lenore Rile says:

I relish, lead to I found exactly what I used to be looking for. You’ve ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye