Are you a retard?

Published February 3rd, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

I saw your retarded website and asked myself "why?" but then, there are a lot of crackheads in the world, and you seem to be one of the more insane ones. That is a joke website, right? Can you honestly tell yourself that you truly believe in this load of shit? Pasta is an inanimate food object. It cannot fly. It does not have eyes. It never was and never will be alive and breathing. For your own health, I ask you to stop whatever the hell you’re smoking.

-spf

428 Responses to “Are you a retard?”

1. Will says:

Hey, whats better MW3 OR BF3

2. Will says:

I NEED TO BE EXAMINED. the flying spaghetti monster is real, ive seen him before. trust me on this,, we all have our own religeons and this should be one, so who ever is pretending to be alah, god and the spaghetti monster stop. we all have our own rights to belive in what we want. Leave it now. this topic should be closed before it starts wars. Thanks

3. Anonymous says:

At least spaghetti is a tangible object, as opposed to a “God” that supposedly exists somewhere in the air and violates logical science.

4. Olio says:

‘tangible object ‘

Still requires perception which is intangible experience.

5. Noodle Theory says:

Your hate-mail is a whole lot more retarded than this website could ever be. Also, at least pasta is a tangible object. I can prove that pasta exists (by eating it, of course!). Can you say the same for the Abrahamic God?

• PastaBob says:

Indeed- I take communion by sucking the noodley appendages of the Holy Pastifarian on a daily basis- it’s most benificient when taken with Marinara sauce. ALL HAIL

6. Alphy says:

Listen, Contipated, Does Judeo-Christian God have any substance in reality? Is he, she, it real? Does he have a real here and now corporal body that falls under sensory perception? Fuck, NO! Oh, yes, don’t let me forget about the historical Jesus who walked on water and cured those who touched his garment “Oh, ye of little faith!” Well, historical jesus is not here now. Remember, fundies don’t believe in the Eucharist, “that Catholic stuff”. They have the magical miracle God who creates universes in a mere six days. Am I delusional? Hell no, not in the least. I just eat all the shit fudamentalists keep cramming down my throat and smoke Holy Ghost Shit!

7. Ryan says:

Everyone is untitled o their own opinion… Heard that before? You hypocrite. Learn about our religion before you criticise it. Although I do get a bit of enthusiasm from you. If I was against this religion I would sound like you.

8. Rameninator says:

You’re just mad cuz we won’t share what we’re smokin’ with ya. ;)