Are you a retard?

Published February 3rd, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

I saw your retarded website and asked myself "why?" but then, there are a lot of crackheads in the world, and you seem to be one of the more insane ones. That is a joke website, right? Can you honestly tell yourself that you truly believe in this load of shit? Pasta is an inanimate food object. It cannot fly. It does not have eyes. It never was and never will be alive and breathing. For your own health, I ask you to stop whatever the hell you’re smoking.

-spf

428 Responses to “Are you a retard?”

1 8 9 10 11 12 17
  1. Demosthenes says:

Obviously, this guy judges books by the cover. Just because the site has His Noodliness on the front, doesn’t mean that the entire religion and morals that follow are based on pasta. It is much deeper than that.
    And, just because a Bible has a nice Italian leather cover doesn’t mean everything in it is as golden as the paper it’s printed on.

• Pastor di Semola de Grano Duro says:

The paper’s rubbish. I tried using it as emergency rollie paper at boarding school. It was crap, burning halfway up the cigarette and rendering it useless. Rubbish is as rubbish does I guess.

• Keith says:

What, smoking a buybull doesn’t infuse you with holiness? How disappointing!

• lolhoofd says:

no holy jionts? how sad :I

• PastaBob says:

Of course our religion is not based JUST on pasta. Silly. We have 2 meaty balls to worship as well as the Marinara- may it be upon his benificient noodleiness. This is indeed a very complex religion. Get with it dude.

2. suck it says:

eat my poopoo

3. suck it says:

giggle

4. suck it says:

hahahahahahah

5. snogs says:

is this guy for real? attacking the church of the FSM based on the logistics of our deity? his big slam was that spagetti isn’t sentient. so the fact that most “legitimate” religions are based off of deities in the image of man just nulifies the fact that animate or not the implication that any being can fly and be omnicient is rediculous without fait.

6. Big Guy says:

In your minds eye you all know the fsm aka bin Laden is a joke, RIGHT?

besides he’s dead and buried at sea…

• Big Guy says:

Just as you all know in your hearts that I am the most boring troll FSM ever created, repeating the same nonsense over and over like a broken record.

7. Big Guy says:

point of interest does anybody out there have anything honest to add…

Is it not the Christian based organizations who do the most courageous thoughtful compassionate work for the worlds disenfranchised? Are Christian nations not the first to show up when a disasters occurs anywhere in the world regardless of that nations religious beliefs? Were tyrants like Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Hussein not stopped by Christian alliances? Will not the immerging threat from Ahmadinejad, al-Gaddafi, Assad, & the rest of the hanger-oners in the godless middle east be quelled by Christians but once again? When Gods chosen people realize there potential the coming awakening will chase the worlds atheists and Godless hordes into the ever lasting pit of a fiery everlasting torment of his wrath.

• Big Guy says:

The troll MO: cooking up lies and half truths, and topping them off with threats.
      And I have the gall to claim “christian organizations” are the first to show up wherever there us a disaster, whereas the nation carrying out plenty of disaster relief all over the world (propagandistically of course) is communist Cuba.
      And middle east is “godless”. Lol. Just as hilarious as the way I misspell the word “emerging” and “vile”.

• Big Guy says:

You are a lier & you know it. Don’t even attempt to one up me on this Big Guy impostor.
        You are my little alter ego who tries as he might will never hold a candle to the one and only, your truly.

• Big Guy says:

It’s really too bad when I call myself a “liar”.
          The one and only big guy

• Big Guy says:

Quit trying to be me, Big Guy impostor at 5:59 PM. You are a big lier. Lier lier lier!

• Big Guy says:

Yes, it is a 2 part M.O.

Cause is: Lies, half truths and threats. The ‘shock and awe.’

Hopeful effect is: Fear and compliance. “Now do what I say, and give me…oops…I meant, give the church 10 %.”

• Randy says:

“When Gods chosen people realize there potential the coming awakening will chase the worlds atheists and Godless hordes into the ever lasting pit of a fiery everlasting torment of his wrath.”…..

The thought of that always seems to get you religo-crazies all hot and bothered. “God’s chosen”? If you want to talk about “chosen people”, then lets talk about chosen people. I recommend you put on an eye-patch and start talking in pirate slang right freakin’ now because you never know when the FSM will decide to “chase” you into a pit of stale beer and std’s. Whats worse, is those of us Pastafarians in the Randy Sect (which I just made-up this second for all of those who want to join) beleive in that pit of stale beer and std’s exists over-cooked pasta and no parmesan cheesee. Yeah, think about that for an eternity.

• Rev Toni Rigatoni says:

You will be in that pit too then Big Guy, as god’s chosen people is a tribe of Isrealites; read your bible you idiot..

The Reverend

8. Big Guy says:

at least I’m consistence,
    someone you can count on
    someone with sand
    someone who helps not hinders.

God bless each & everyone of you tonight as you sleep peacefully
    if he comes for your soul tonight
    may you be granted salvations right

• Big Guy says:

I am the one with “sand”. Sorry I am losing it-must be the crack cocaine.
      And am condescending enough tonend a litany of lies and insults with “someone who helps not hinders”.

1 8 9 10 11 12 17