273112 Views
439 Comments

Are you a retard?

Published February 3rd, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

I saw your retarded website and asked myself "why?" but then, there are a lot of crackheads in the world, and you seem to be one of the more insane ones. That is a joke website, right? Can you honestly tell yourself that you truly believe in this load of shit? Pasta is an inanimate food object. It cannot fly. It does not have eyes. It never was and never will be alive and breathing. For your own health, I ask you to stop whatever the hell you’re smoking.

-spf



439 Responses to “Are you a retard?”

1 16 17 18
  1. the meatballer says:

    I’m not smoking, I’m vaping the holy steam spilling off the most glorious FSM

  2. Anonymous (I guess) says:

    Hello. I see that you are saying that spaghetti is not an flying object and dosen’t have eyes. Okay well what about about Jesus and all that (Im kind of an atheist. Im actually sitting right now and having religion. While i can’t remember what The new testament and the old one together is called in english.) They say that there’s a god (seems like a human.) That is in the sky and look down upon us from the clouds. Well that sounds ridiculous.

    Have a nice day!
    Anonymous

  3. ジュエリー 販売 求人 京都 事務 says:

    超美品、高品質、 N級 独占的な販売★最高等級時計大量入荷!▽◆▽世界の一流ブランド品N級の専門ショップ★注文特恵中-新作入荷!-価格比較.送料無料!◆主要取扱商品 バッグ、財布、腕時計、ベルト!◆オークション、楽天オークション、売店、卸売りと小売りの第一選択のブランドの店。■信用第一、良い品質、低価格は 私達の勝ち残りの切り札です。◆ 当社の商品は絶対の自信が御座います。おすすめ人気ブランド腕時計, 最高等級時計大量入荷!◆N品質シリアル付きも有り 付属品完備!

    Feeel free to visit my weblog :: ジュエリー 販売 求人 京都 事務

  4. Антон says:

    Множество Ваших партнеров и покупателей ждут Вас!

    ПИШИТЕ ТОЛЬКО НА ЭТУ ПОЧТУ: baza-gorodov(собака)yandex.ru

    Любые базы данных фирм 2016 года городов стран: России, Белоруссии, Украины и Казахстана

    Базы данных НЕ ИЗ 2 ГИС! Собираем базы данных из ЯНДЕКСА !!!

    Стоимость баз от 700 рублей за 1 город!

    В базах есть (формат Ексель): страна, регион, населенный пункт, адрес, телефон, ЕМАЙЛЫ, сайт, город,
    (разделы и рубрики для выбора по фильтру), а так же странички или группы соцсетей фирм: ВК, Твиттер, Фейсбук, ОД

    Пишите какие базы городов Вам надо, так же собираем базы по видам деятельности фирм.

    ГАРАНТИЯ СБОРА 2016 ГОДА, а так же быстрота предоставления!

  5. John says:

    I totally get this. The issue with some versions of the god story is that you don’t actually get to see the entity. We don’t even know what these gods are made from. We don’t know why they exist. We don’t know what effect they really have on us. No wonder followers are so full of hate.
    However we can all see and touch pasta. No doubt it exists and we can prove it. We all know why it exists and what it does for us. Easy to love and share. I believe completely.

    • Keith says:

      That sums it up very well.

      • Rasputin says:

        Dear John, the FSM chooses to be represented as spaghetti because He wants us to fill our bellies, enjoy a life of peace and plenty and get our noodles sucked.

1 16 17 18

Leave a Reply