Old painting sighting

Published January 29th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

FSM Jesus

I stumbled across this old painting in an ancient text on the internet.

It looks like a powerful Pastarfarian. Check out those lovely spaghetti locks and luscious meatball eyes. I wonder, is there more to the story than we yet realize? Could The mighty Spaghetti Monster have sent a messenger to this world in times gone by to preach of His noodly love?

Tom

25 Responses to “Old painting sighting”

1. lolhoofd says:

i wonder if that a meatball sunglas or our noodlyness given sight to a blind person,
    maybe we shud sell spagatie wigs and meatball sunglases

Ramen
    lolhoofd , loyal Pastafarian

• Jack says:

The FSM must have sauced on some dirt, mixed it with his noodly appendage, rubbed it on the blind man’s eyes, then told him to go wash them off in the beer volcano.

2. Tom says:

I’m not sure that that thing in his left hand is. I can only presume it is some sacred, ancient spaghetti eating implement.

3. N Kalanaga says:

It actually looks like the stick we used to stir spaghetti at the restaurant where I worked in the 70s! We had two, one was a round, carved dowel, smooth on the stirring end and shaped at the top, the other looked more like boat oar. We cooked the spaghetti in an aluminum pot about the size and shape of a five gallon plastic bucket.

• Tom says:

That would make sense. The haircut is also very 70′s. Looks like we’re closing in on the era of the great meatball eyed earth walker.

4. stylusmobilus says:

I wonder if the Knights Templar haven’t stolen the staff and hidden it, along with the Ark of the Covenant, the huge candlestick and the Holy Grail. An old tale tells of a staff, made of pure durum wheat stem which had amazing healing properties especially when used to stir soups, sauces and pestos. The soup was then given to the sick, to heal the ailment.

Suppression of the truth could well be the goal here; does the staff, like His Ever Well Drained Noodlyness, truly exist?

5. RegsaGC says:

I know who that is! That is ol’ Golden Nose the Faith Full
    He who wore two eye patches and was blinded!

The story of him sure tells something about faith going too far.

6. Julius says:

The Messiah has returned! All hail the FSM who loved the world so, he has brought forth a leader to our lands! Let us embrace him as a brother.

RAmen

7. wedding glasses says:

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog. A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.

8. Lena Brodie says:

Good blog! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified when a new post has been made. I’ve subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have a nice day!