California wave sighting

Published January 19th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

weeds

Charles sent in this sighting of the FSM’s Noodly Appendages in the surf in California.

29 Responses to “California wave sighting”

1 2 3
  1. Ohio Pirate says:

WOW! What an awesome picture! Regardless of religious affiliation, this picture is very cool!
    RAmen!

2. Phyve says:

Totally radical, dudes.

3. Randy says:

Yeah, AS IF any proof of His Noodlyness was needed, here it is!

• Brendon says:

i thot that “His Noodlyness” was undetectable and invisible??? this doesnt make sense….

• Keith says:

Well, I’m sure that if other invisible gods (bearded sky daddies included) can manifest themselves so can the FSM. How else did Bobby know what It looked like?

• Brendon says:

There are clearly some things that need to be addressed in your faith. You are now saying there are other invisible gods, when you believe the “Flying Spaghetti Monster is the only god??”

When I ask this, I mean no disrespect but it needs to be clear:

You REALLY believe the “Flying Spaghetti Monster” created the world and is your god??

Again, dont mistake this as hate mail, im simply curious.

• TiltedHorizon says:

@Brendon

Read the ‘about’ page, it really does explain a lot.

• TiltedHorizon says:

Let’s see, what do Theists do when a a verse in the buybull is challenged, I know, they claim it’s figurative, metaphorical, or allegorical, not to be taken literally.

In this case, the great FSM, chose to be detectable and visible, I can’t explain it, the FSM works in mysterious ways.

4. Elizabeth Swann says:

Its the Kraken again!! I thought we got rid of that stupid thing!?

5. Vicki says:

What the heck?!? Other than obviously being FSM…what is that? I’m from the desert. Is that photo-shopped? I’ve never seen anything like that ever.

6. Desciple of the Flying Spaghetti Monster says:

Oh noooooooooooo!!! It’s the great mythic creature of Cthulhu!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Slawter says:

@Vicki …. its the FSM… what else?

8. Ronster says:

Unless I am mistaken, that’s Santa Cruz Island in the background and the FSM has manifested itself as Feather Boa Kelp. Was this taken somewhere near Carpenteria or possibly north of Santa Barbara?

1 2 3