Amazing propaganda artwork

Published January 16th, 2011 by Bobby Henderson

Steven_Klingers_Propaganda

Steven Klinger’s Pastafarian Propaganda.  Amazing work – I can’t stop looking at this.  I now badly want to market FSM beer.

You can see some more of Steven’s artwork on his Facebook profile.

I think it would be great if we could help Steven kick-start his artistic career.  Anyone with a project in mind in need of talent?

62 Responses to “Amazing propaganda artwork”

1. Deliberatus says:

RE: FSM beer; Start small, sell labels.

Make the labels with cheap water soluble gum back (you wet them with a quick swipe of a sponge then apply to the glass or plastic bottle), sell them to the home brew crowd. This starts things going, it’s cheap and easy to start up, stash the cash in a bank account, when there is enough, go on with phase 2 of the campaign.

As for fantasies, please, lets. Let have a fantasy where religion has had it’s fet held to the fire until the 99.9% which is dross is burned away.

2. Pedant says:

Even more correctly Keith, an ‘oblate spheroid’

3. Pedant says:

Even more correctly Keith, an ‘oblate spheroid’

• Keith says:

Well, we know the world to be pear shaped, which is rather appropriate considering what’s happening in the world.

• Pastar Raga-thony says:

A pear is still a pear, even after you’ve eaten it, so the shape is immaterial.

4. Crimson says:

I belong to a Pyrate Brotherhood called “Sins of Omission” but I am surprisingly the only Pastafarian. :-D

• Pastar Raga-thony says:

I am hoping soon to be ordained as Pastafarian Priest. Can I expect to be accepted ex-officio into pirate clans?

5. Devin says:

wow, this needs a colourist and it’ll be epic

6. ハワイ hermes says:

hermes 名古屋

7. Captain Blood says:

soon enough my pastafarian bretheren we will be a great organiztion that everyone will know

• Vasudera Torrent says:

To my knowledge there is no organization. Can you point me in the right direction to a mediocre Pastafarian organization or the humble Pastafarian organization? How can an organization become great when it doesn’t even exist? or is the greatness of a non-existent organization kind of a metaphor for non-existent deities?

Either way I am not aware of a moment when two or more Pastafarians formalized their unity in the form of a legal document such as “Articles of Incorporation” or some other type of formality to legitimize the existence of a Pastafarian community. Did I miss it whenever it happened? Is it ever going to happen? Does it even need to happen?

• Captain Birdseye says:

What I find more concerning, Vasudera, are large organisations that exist, despite having equal evidence for their deity-of-choice as the FSM. Are you suggesting there are ‘existent’ deities?

8. http://alturl.com/ says: