Knitted Tree-Topper

Published December 21st, 2010 by Bobby Henderson

tree-topper-knitted

My knitting needles, straight and true like spaghetti right out of the box, seemed possessed by His Noodly Goodness.  And now, he adorns our holiday tree as the tree-topper.  It is true that the rest of the tree is now bare — but we expect the Three Wise Pirates, together with some small Edams, Cheddars, and Swisses (the Little Baby Cheeses) to further adorn the tree before Sostice-tide.

OBSirius

6 Responses to “Knitted Tree-Topper”

1. Danimal says:

Little baby Cheeses!? I love it.

2. Dr. Astronomer says:

As a fellow knitter, I love! I might have to try this myself.

3. Matthew Thomas says:

Is loving this and all the other FSM decorations. R’Amen

4. Jae Dednam says:

Hello, Neat post. There’s a problem with your site in web explorer, may check this¡K IE still is the marketplace chief and a huge portion of folks will leave out your wonderful writing because of this problem.

5. xrumer backlinks says:

Best xrumer seo service – generate Top notch website rankings along with substantial targeted visitors using our powerful link building packages. Most potent & inexpensive link building service of all time! XrumerGod.com – seo optimization – oneway links – marketing on the internet – search engine optimization techniques – social media marketing

6. Keith says:

Just a moment Delores and I’ll apply for a visa, renew my passport, hop on an aeroplane and pop down to Greenwich St. to find out. This reminds me of the rather childish ploys used by physicians in the 18th century to drum up business. Paid lackeys would suddenly rush into a tavern with a feigned look of ditress and say “Is doctor *insert name here* available? ” A bit of a waste of time really as most people could not afford their dubious services.